1k Followers Bonus Chapter 68

A/N I know you guys wanted a new book but I wasn't going to be able to finish it on time. So here are bonus chapters and I promise new books are still on the way!! Thank you guys so so much for all of your support. 

"You did what?" Jungkook screamed as he pulled at his hair. "We swore when we started this that we wouldn't do that to each other."

"We also swore that it would be her choice," Yoongi tried to inject.

"And she chose me, she told me two weeks ago that when she was ready it would be my turn."

Yoongi sighed as he walked towards the younger, "I know Kook, but she begged me. What was I supposed to do, deny her? Would you have done the same if our roles were reversed?"

Kook deflated a bit, "if I had a chance to sleep with her I would have taken it in a heartbeat. I love her Yoongi, I love her so fucking much and I want that connection with her. At this point I don't even care if she has my baby, I just want her to want me as much as I want her."

"I understand, if it makes you feel any better she said that she'd ride you and I could fuck your mouth so you couldn't yell at us."

The younger shot up, his large doe eyes going wide as he legit forgot to breathe. "Let's go, right fucking now." He took off towards the room Sky was staying in. Tate and Hasin were being entertained by Jin and Joon so they would have at least 30 minutes before anyone would need Sky and that was more than enough time to do what he wanted. The thought of having Sky ride him and Yoongi in his mouth.

Yoongi took off after the younger, damn his longer legs and athletic ability. By the time they got to Sky's room he was slightly out of breath, but he made it seconds after Kook did. "I told him," he gasped out while Sky sat on the bed looking amused.

She was sitting there with a silk robe on, it was falling down her shoulder a bit. "I noticed."

Jungkook stalked towards her, his hand coming up to pinch her chin and force her to look him in the eyes. "Are you going to let me have you Baby? After all this time."

"Do you want me?" She whispered, almost like she wasn't sure.

"More than I could ever express," he pounced on her, caging her against the bed as he kissed her. She moaned and it went straight to Yoongi's cock. It twitched in his pants as he watched his two mates kiss like they were going to war. "Kook," she gasped, trying to take control.

"I know, I know. Ride me Baby, please."

Sky wanted to keep the robe on but as soon as she started to bounce it fell down. Her breasts were exposed and Kook's tentacles couldn't stop themselves from latching on to her nipples. It was messy, she was still breastfeeding Tate but none of them seemed to care. She was getting loud, loud enough to draw attention from the others and they just couldn't have that. Jimin and Tae would use any excuse to sneak their way in there.

Kook flipped them over, "looks like her mouth needs to be stuffed more than mine," he mused. 

Sky threw her head back and moaned again. "Looks like she likes that idea." Yoongi shuffled forward, his hand fisting his cock up and down as he watched the show. "You gonna make me feel good Baby?"

Her mouth popped open, like she desperately needed something to be stuffed in there. She'd never given up this much control and they were loving it. But honestly they were doing exactly what she wanted. Sky was being loud on purpose to get Yoongi's cock, she loved the taste of it. The weight of it on her tongue, his cum was better than most desserts.

She wanted to smirk at how they were playing into her hand, she was sore and tired from earlier with Yoongi, the last thing she wanted to do was ride another one of them to completion. Let them do the work for once. So she had one fucking her mouth, chasing his probably third high of the day and another that was trying to fold her in half just to get a little bit deeper.

"Fuck I didn't think it would feel like this," Jungkook grunted with sweat dripping down his brow. "This is, fuck," his hips missed a beat. "I'm so fucking close."

"Same," Yoongi gasped. His tentacles came out, wanting to explore. One latched onto her clit and her body arched right before it went taunt and she started to shake. "Such a good girl for us, cumming so quickly for the two of us."

She glared at him, but it's hard to look fierce when you are being spit-roasted and cumming. But she did try. When they all finally came, she looked at them, do you guys have twins on this planet?"

"What's twins," they both asked.

So she spent the next hour explaining that there was a chance they both could have gotten her pregnant since they are like super fucking fertile and that there might be two babies inside her as they speak. They were both silent for a long time, so long that she thought they were upset about the prospect. But they had tears in their eyes, simultaneously their hands reached out to slowly rub right over her stomach. "There's a chance we could have both gotten you pregnant?"

She looked at Jungkook, the youngest of the guys. He rarely shows that soft, vulnerable side but when he does it makes her heart skip a beat. "There is, we should know fairly soon if I'm pregnant and based on how I react around you guys that should tell us before the young even show up on a scan."

Yoongi dropped back down onto the pillow, "fuck I didn't know that was possible. You know that Jin and Joon are going to want to have theirs at the same time if this works."

Sky just giggled a bit as she curled into them more, she'd have to get up and eat dinner soon, but for now, cuddles.