Chapter 46

Sky was holding Hobi's hand as they walked down the street to the realtor's office, he was so thankful that she was no longer mad at him and was allowing this affection, even if it was small.

"Did Tae give you his desmond yet?"

She looked at Jk, "no, he's the only one that hasn't."

"I'm surprised he didn't after seeing the room," Hobi commented. They both made a face, "what, what am I missing?"

"You promise you won't be mad at him?"

He frowned at her, "no, I don't promise. If he deserves my wrath then he'll get it."

"Then I'm not telling you," she quipped as she continued on her way.

His eyes went to Jk's grey ones, "should I know what's going on?"

"I mean yeah, but not if you are going to be mad at him. He was already sufficiently punished so you going all crazy on him won't do anyone any good."

Hobi sighed, they are right, she doesn't need any drama. "I promise not to get upset with whatever you told me since you assured me that he's been punished."

She snorted, "oh trust me, he got it good." She was giggling and it made them both so happy to see. 

"Okay, so what happened?"

Jk sighed before squeezing Hobi's shoulder, "he was so excited about the room that he ran into my room and pounced onto my bed, if I wouldn't have moved us fast enough he probably would of landed on us. Potentially putting the baby and her at risk."

Hobi stopped walking, he was seething. He loves Tae with all of his heart, but he put Sky and their baby at risk. "Are you okay?" Hobi wasn't saying anything, he needed time to process this. 

"I.. I'm not sure. I won't do anything to him, but I. I need to process this."

They understood, Jk more than Sky. But at least he's not going to murder Tae. "Come on, let's go look at houses. That should distract you for a bit at least."

So that's what they did, they met the realtor and looked at so many houses that Sky was passed out on Jk's back while they looked through yet another one. "So have any of them jumped out at you?"

Hobi looked at the nice lady, she's been really patient and didn't bat an eye that another guy was here and that they were carrying Sky around like a backpack. "We've seen a lot we like, we'll head back and talk about it. We can let you know which one tomorrow if that works for you?"

"That's perfect," she was smiling so brightly and she even held her hand out towards them. Hobi has observed humans enough to know that she wants to shake hands with them. So that's what he did, he pretended to be a normal human.

When they made their way back to the ship they were excited, they had looked at so many properties that it was hard to remember them all. "Was there one that you liked the most?"

Jk turned a bit to look at Hobi, it was a tad difficult since Sky was currently sleeping like a baby on him. "I honestly don't care, but she seemed to really love that yellow 3 story house that was out of the city a bit. It had everything we could ever need and plenty of room and land to grow and do whatever we need. I think it would be the best choice, even more since she seems to love it so much."

"That works for me too, plus you know Joon will love the garden. Oh and can you imagine Jimin and Tae if we get animals? There's the barn for you to do all of your mechanical work in if you want."

Jk chuckled a bit, "what am I going to work on? It's not like we can take our ship down there."

"We'll find something," he whispered against Jk's lips before he gave him a sweet and soft kiss.

They walked onto the ship and Tae was there bouncing up and down ready for Sky, "can I take her please? I still haven't given her my desmond and I really want to."

Hobi sighed and he walked towards Tae, his arms went around his waist "you can, but baby I need you to listen to me okay?" Tae nodded his head eagerly, his hazel eyes shining a bit. "You have to be careful. She's carrying a baby and she's fragile okay. So treat her gently, you have like 7 inches and 50 pounds on her. You could crush her. I know you are our baby, but she's your baby."

Tae pouted, "but I like being her baby too."

"I know you do," Hobi cooed as he held him gently. "But if we aren't there to protect her, then it's up to you to do that. For you to treat her like a baby like she deserves. You have 5 mates that will baby the crap out of you and I know she still will as well. But for the most part you have to be a big boy, okay?"

He whined, but he finally agreed. "Does that mean I can have her? Please I really really want to give her my crest."

"I'll take her to your room baby, but you have to let her rest and once she wakes up you can give her your desmond but then you have to get some food in her. Understand?"

"I promise Jk, I will." So Jk carried her to Tae's room, him running ahead and turning off the colorful lights so it would be dark in there for her to rest. "Her things are in here."

"So sweet baby, see you can do this. You are already being so good to her."

His hazel eyes looked so hopeful, all opened wide. "You really think I can do this? That I can be as good as you guys are?"

"Baby, if you put your mind to it. You would be better than all of us put together. You are so sweet and caring. Yes you are a pillow prince, but I honestly don't think that bothers Sky at all. So if you can baby her outside the bedroom, you'd be great at it."