Chapter 30

Before Yoongi could even say anything, Jk interrupted him, "you may not have broken any rules, but you knew what you were doing. You don't deserve the pleasure of Jimin's sweet ass. So I'm going to fuck you stupid and then I'll treasure Jimin like the Prince he is."

Yoongi wants to bite back, say something just to rile Jk up more but he can't, Jk's tentacles have already started working and Yoongi was close to cumming before Jk even walked into the room. "Ah, fuck," he groaned out making Jk look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you going to be a good boy like Jimin?"

"No, definitely not," Yoongi snaps back.

Jk is practically vibrating with excitement, Hobi is the only one that puts up any sort of fight and even then it doesn't come as natural to him. "Good," Jk whispers in awe right before he flips Yoongi around to lay across his lap. "Guess you'll need lots of hands on training." Then he starts spanking him, seeing his pale skin flush a brilliant pink and then turn red the longer and harder he spanks him is making Jk so hard. But control is the name of the game.

"Fuck, okay. I'll be good, just please fuck me," Yoongi cries out.

He's only spanked him maybe 20 times and he's already begging, "not yet baby, you don't deserve my cock yet."

Yoongi is blubbering, begging and flat out crying for Jk to fuck him and damn if it isn't the hottest thing he's ever seen and heard. "I'm good, I'll be good. I promise, please, please Jk."

Jk turned to look at Jimin, who has been watching the scene before him with wide eyes as his tentacles lazily stroke his hard cock. "What do you think baby? Does he deserve my cock?"

Jimin bit his lower lip as he looked at Yoongi's tear stained face, "I don't like his tears, it makes me sad."

A frown covered Jk's face, he knows that Yoongi is fine, but Jimin is an empath so he feels what everyone around him feels. But since he's in his headspace, he's taking the tears as pain, vs what they really are. Yoongi is dropping his dom act and fully submitting to Jk. So he does what he can to reassure Jimin that it's okay, he kisses him softly, "okay baby. I'll make his tears go away for you."

"Thank you," he breathed out in a sweet sigh.

Jk leaned down, nipping his teeth into the soft flesh of Yoongi's ear lobe, "better be thankful that he's here, otherwise I would have punished you for a lot longer."

Defiance flashed across Yoongi's green eyes, "do your worst," he scoffed.

A deep chuckle startled the two as they both looked at Jk, "I'm going to have so much fun wrecking you, breaking you." He flipped the man over onto his back before standing up and pushing his pants down just far enough to get his cock out. His mating tentacle already prepped Yoongi so now is the time. He slammed into Yoongi, holding his body away from him so they aren't touching anywhere but down there.

Yoongi reached out to touch Jk, but the younger wouldn't allow it, he stopped his thrusts and pulled out before smacking Yoongi's hands away. "You aren't allowed to touch, only good boys get to touch."

A whine left Yoongi's lips, long and loud enough to make Jk raise his eyebrow at him. "Can I at least see you, please?"

"Maybe if you beg enough," Jk grunts before he slammed back into Yoongi's tight hole. Jk was expecting Yoongi to cry out, maybe beg more. But he didn't, he just laid there taking the pounding without any noise or facial expressions. It's like he's fucking a doll and this just won't do. "You won't win this, I may be the youngest, but I most definitely am the more stubborn out of all of us."

Yoongi crossed his arms over his chest and yawned, he fucking yawned. How fucking dare he, this brat. Then he closed his eyes and looked like he was seconds away from falling asleep, Jk's cock is balls deep inside him and Yoongi looks absolutely unfazed. So he snapped his hips harder and faster. Nothing, not a peep or facial expression. Jk stopped, thinking maybe that would get a reaction out of him, but all he does is sigh a bit and nuzzle the side of his face into the pillow.

Jk looked at Jimin with the biggest wtf face, Jimin shrugged not knowing what was going on either. Yoongi opens one eye, "if you are done, I'm kinda tired and would like to sleep."

It's like 4 in the afternoon, there's no way he's fucking tired. Plus I'm fairly sure he slept with Jimin and Sky earlier. Yes Yoongi can sleep all his days away, but this is ridiculous. Jk growled a bit and let all of his tentacles loose, the mating one slipped in next to his cock, two wrapped around Yoongi's cock and the suckers were already working on his nipples. He pulled his hips back and moved a bit, a tiny little oof left Yoongi's lips but nothing else.

"Fuck this shit, it's no fun if you just lay there."

Yoongi smirked, his legs coming up to wrap around Jk's waist. Gripped between the older's thighs he was thrown to the side since he was caught off guard, the mating tentacle slipped out as Yoongi started bouncing up and down on Jk's cock. "Jimin, I'm sick of hearing him. Be a good boy and stuff his mouth full for me."

Jk opened his mouth to protest, but instead Jimin took the opportunity to slip his cock inside his mouth. Jimin threw his head back and moaned before he started off slow thrusting down Jk's throat. "Feels so good," he whined.

Yoongi looked at Jk, "he does feel good doesn't he? So much better when his mouth is used for the right reasons. Now I can just focus on his glorious cock and not the nonsense he spouts from his lips."