Chapter 19

Jimin moaned quietly, "yes, yes he does."

Her hands made their way down his chest and abs, she giggled softly "someone came out to play."

Jimin looked down and his tentacles were out and exploring, "sorry, you gave them permission and there's no way we can control them now. Even more since you are, uh.."

She pushed his shirt up and nipped at his nipples, "since I'm turning you on, is that what you were going to say?"

"Uh, ye.. yeah."

Her tongue darted out a bit as she licked his right nipple. "Ssky," Jimin moaned out. 

She pulled away from him, but his tentacles didn't let go. The smaller ones were wrapped around her wrists and his blonde tail was wrapped around her waist. "Be a good boy Jiminie, Yoongi will be here soon and it wouldn't be fair to him to have to wait."

All of his tentacles left except his tail, it didn't want to let go. "Sorry, just give me a minute and it'll let go."

She opened her arms and wrapped them around him, one of her hands went up to pet his hair. Jimin's head was on her shoulder, his face in her neck. She was so calming, even if she was tiny he felt small in her arms. "Am I interrupting something?"

Jimin's back was to him but he felt her shift a bit, he was going to let go but since she still had a tight grip on him, he stayed where he was. "No, Jiminie here just needed some cuddles that's all."

Yoongi smiled his adorable gummy smile and walked towards them, "well I would love to cuddle, why don't we all cuddle for a bit?"

Jimin turned his head a tic to look at his mate, "you aren't mad that I'm encroaching on your time with Sky?"

Yoongi crawled onto the bed and wrapped his arms around both of them, "Jimin you are my mate, I'd never turn down cuddle time with you. I love you."

Sky giggled a bit, "want me to go and give you two some time?" Both of them yelled NO very loudly and it made Sky laugh even harder, "I was kidding, calm down." Jimin and Yoongi pressed into Sky more, sandwiching her in between them. Yoongi's white tail coming out to wrap around her as well. "I could get used to this," she mumbled as she was petting our tails softly.

"Having two of us at once," Jimin said with mischief in his blue eyes.

"No," she snorted. "Your tails! It's like having my own kittens when I want something to pet."

"I'm not sure about the others," Yoongi whispered, "but I like it when you touch it, touch me."

She hummed as she scooted just a bit closer to him, "good. Now, for your reward. Do you want Jiminie here to watch or do you want me to send him away?"

Jimin perked up and Yoongi looked at him, he really wanted some time with Sky, but he loves Jimin and he'd never deny him of something he wants. "Would he be participating?"

"No, he would most certainly not be participating. He can only watch if he's a good boy, then maybe he'll get rewarded if that's okay with you."

Yoongi smiled at the small victory and laughed when Jimin pouted, "then he can stay."

"Alright, take your tails back so we can get this party started." They both groaned but did as asked. Sky grabbed Yoongi's large hands and pulled him up to his feet, "get naked, you can leave your shirt on if you want. Then sit in this chair." She pulled the chair to right in front of the bed so Jimin would be able to see everything up close.

Sky turned around and looked at him, her hands on her hips, "you will sit here and be a good boy. You may not speak or touch either of us. If you do as I say, I will allow you to touch yourself. Do you understand?" Jimin whimpered and whined but he nodded his head and told her he would. "Color?"

"Green, I promise. I'll be good."

She pet his blonde hair softly, "I know you will baby." Then she turned to Yoongi, "I'm going to suck your cock. If you can keep your hands and your tentacles to yourself, I will allow you to cum wherever you want." His eyes went wide, "you can cum in my mouth, or all over my face if you want. As long as you are a good boy."

His head nodded so quickly, he was like a little kid at Christmas. "I.. I promise. I can keep them in check, but I'm not sure about my tail." He was chewing on his bottom lip so hard she was afraid he was going to start bleeding. 

Sky reached up and pulled it out from between his teeth, "hey it's okay. It's your comfort, if you need it that's okay. I promise to never be upset if any of your tails seek me out." Both of them let go of their breaths in a deep sigh, but it was a sigh of relief. "Color, both of you?"

"Green," they said simultaneously. 

Her fingers wrapped around Yoongi's cock, he groaned and dropped his head back onto the chair. A tentative lick went up the bottom side of his cock, she wanted to test his sensitivity. He wasn't too sensitive, until her tongue licked at his slit. Sky could hear his ragged breath and the squeak of the chair as he gripped it as tightly as he could. 

His tentacles came out, the smaller ones wrapping around his wrists to keep his hands there, the mating one just laid there on his thigh. He was resisting his urge to touch her and she loved it. Sky pulled off his cock with a pop, "you are being such a good boy Yoongi." Jimin whined beside them, but she ignored him for now. 

"Can.. Can I cum on your face," he gasped out?

"Not in my mouth?" 

"Both, want your mouth open when I cum."

Sky hummed as she slid back down his cock.