Chapter 26

They waited a bit just to ensure that she stayed asleep, once they were outside her room Yoongi turned to look at Tae, an adorably confused expression on his face, "what in the world is root beer?"

Tae chuckled, "it's a liquid that humans drink. Jk and I saw some earlier at the place that Sky sent us for her food. They have all kinds of things for consumption. Let's talk to the others and then Jk and I will head back."

As soon as they walked into the common room they both saw Jimin immediately and made a bee line for him. Tae flopped onto his lap and Yoongi pushed Jin away so he could sit next to Jimin and plant kisses all over his face. Jimin started to giggle, his nose all scrunched up from the constant onslaught of his two mates loving on him.

"I'm fine now guys, Jin and Joon took great care of me." He frowned a bit, looking guilty. "I'm sorry I freaked out. I.. I just. She can't leave, we have to convince her to stay. Is she okay?"

Tae sighed, "she's asleep for now. I think I understand what's going on with her." He pulled some change out of his pockets, "these are what humans call coins, it's what the man gave us after Jk and I paid for her food. They are common and not worth much, made out of cheap metal. She thinks our crests are the same equivalent of these. She has no idea how important they actually are."

"Should we tell her?" Jin looked scared, more scared than they'd ever seen him. He's the oldest and a lot of the times the most responsible one of the group.

"I'm not sure," Hobi sighed. "If we tell her before she has feelings for us, it could really freak her out. But if we don't tell her, we might lose her anyway. She's convinced that she can stay on Earth now I'm sure."

"I know that four of us have given her our crests, and I'm sure the other three aren't far behind. So I have a suggestion, we court her. Get her to fall in love with us so she won't want to leave."

Everyone looked at Joon, he's not wrong. It might work. "What do we do? Courting on Earth might be a lot different than on 52." Hobi was chewing on his lip, he has so much to lose. He was the one that gave her his desmond first and she's pregnant with his young.

"Scouting missions, two of us stay here, the rest go down to Earth. See how the humans interact, do some research and let's find out how we can court her." Joon stood up, his orders were given and he knew that his men would follow.

"I want to stay here with her," Jimin whispered.

Yoongi reached out and brushed his hair back, "are you sure? You were really upset earlier."

"And so was she, I want to be there when she wakes up." His eyes went to Yoongi's, tears already starting to form, "will you stay too? Please."

"Of course baby, anything you need." Yoongi turned to the others, "go figure out how to get our girl, we'll take care of her in the meantime."

Tae and Jk stood up and nodded, "we'll get her goodies too. I remember her asking for chocolate, I saw some at that place so we'll get it too."

"Thanks Tae," Yoongi smiled before he stood up to give him a soft kiss. "She'll love that."

Jimin and Yoongi made it to Sky's room, they laid down on either side of her just like last night when they stayed with her. "I love her so much, I know it's quick and I don't want to upset you since I love you too but."

"Jimin," Yoongi whispered softly to stop his mate from his rant. "I love her too. And if I'm being honest we aren't the only ones."

Sky's eyes blinked open and there in front of her was Jimin, the first time she woke up with him she panicked hardcore. But this time, it was a different kind of panic, she had upset him greatly and she doesn't know why. "Jimin," she barely croaked out as she was trying not to burst into tears. "I'm so sorry," she choked out before she couldn't stop the tears anymore.

"Oh baby it's okay," he told her as he pulled her flush against him. "There's nothing to be sorry for, all is forgiven. Just no more talk of leaving us okay? I, we can't handle that. There's no way we can leave you here and just come back to get you pregnant. We want to be there for everything, the good and the bad."

"Careful Jimin, that sounds like a proposal," she giggled.

"How do you know it's not one?"

She held up her left hand and pointed at her finger, "I don't see no ring." Before he could even ask questions she sat up. "I'm worried though."

Yoongi sat up quickly, "what are you worried about?"

"Breeders on your planet. Do they stay with you once they are assigned to you?" Both of them looked at each other and avoided looking at her. "I heard Jin say that he was going to share his, but how does that work?"

Jimin sighed, "we were going to mix all of our sperm together and hopefully more than one would take."

"And then they go back to wherever it is that breeders go?"

Fuck this is not the direction he wanted her thoughts to go, Yoongi looked at her. She's so much smarter than they ever gave her credit for. "You are correct."

"But you said that you would keep me, that I wouldn't have to do that. How is that going to work?"

"I'm not sure, but we didn't lie to you. We will do everything to protect you. You will not become a breeder, you are so much more than that Sky."

She sighed, "you can't promise that. If they find out that you found a species that can breed your young, they'll invade this planet and steal as many fertile women as possible. They'll be locked up and impregnated repeatedly against their will. I already don't like that it happens to your breeders but I can't help that same thing happen to the women on my planet. I'm sorry but I can't go home with you. They'll find out."