It's been a while :(

Hey everyone :)

It's been a long time since I updated and for that I apologize. This past year has been the hardest it's ever been for me. February 3rd, 2021, I lost my dad and my best friend to pancreatic cancer. After he passed, I stopped doing a lot of the things that made me happy, including writing. However, even though I've been gone for so long, people still find my story and engage with it which I will be forever grateful for. Like dang, WereCat is almost at 100K views. If you told little sophomore me that this would happen, I definitely wouldn't believe you. 

I started this story when I was a sophomore in high school, and I'll be turning 21 this year. WereCat has a huge place in my heart and has ever since I started writing it. I know very few people read these since they're not chapter updates, but for the ones who do I want to give a huge thank you. I was very depressed in high school and seeing the engagement increase and seeing the love for this story grow was something that really helped me get through it. 

I want to start writing again. I want to continue growing this story. I found the start of a new chapter in my drafts, so I'll finish it and post it within the next day hopefully. I'm hoping that if I start writing again, then I'll remember how much I enjoyed it in the past. 

I've never revealed my name on here or much information about me at all. A lot of that is because I get embarrassed if people I know read what I write.  

Although it's not my legal name, I'd like to be called Jackson or JM. 

Thank you everyone for the constant love and support for my writing and for me in general. I hope I can continue to put smiles on people's faces. 

Love, your author, 

JM <3