Four - Party

A//N:

Hey friends! I hope you enjoy! Love you guys! <3

--------------------

Walking into the party, the entire place was packed already, even though we weren't even that late. I guess the phrase, "Fashionably late," doesn't apply to everyone? Tristan and I attempted to stick together, forcing our way through the crowd and trying to avoid anything bad happening. I guessed that we were trying to find the host? I wasn't sure, I was just happy that I got to spend almost the entire day with Tristan and that was pretty much the only thing I was thinking about this entire time. Another thing that forced its way into my head was finding Emily. I really wanted to tell her everything that happened that day with Tristan, and I know she'd be excited.

And of course, one of the most cliche things just had to happen to me. Thanks a lot universe for your curse. What's this cliche moment that has happened, you might ask? Well, I looked in just about every direction and couldn't find Tristan anywhere. Yes, I'm lost, you better not laugh. I struggled to push my way around the many rooms in this place packed with people, most I didn't recognize. I wasn't even sure where we were so if I don't find anyone now, something bad might happen. I finally found a place to sit down that wasn't occupied by a couple making out. Seriously, high school parties can get out of hand. The couch that I found was actually pretty comfortable, I thought I was going to fall asleep but we all know that that's a terrible idea. I sat there on my phone until I felt a tap on my shoulder, which almost made me jump out of my own skin.

I looked up to find someone that I recognized and breathed a sigh of relief, "Rio? I didn't know you were going to be here." The owner of this fantastic voice was none other than Jasper.

"Yeah, Tristan invited Em and I. Didn't think you'd be the type to come to these kinds of things." We had to talk pretty close together in order to hear what the other was saying, which I was not complaining about.

"I'm usually not. Raven dragged me here, this is her kind of thing." Jasper scrunched up his nose, which I thought was the cutest thing I've seen all day and I hung out with Tristan for most of it. I noticed that he was looking around a lot, probably so that he can avoid Raven at all costs.

"S-So. . . Have you given thought to, you know, the thing we talked about with Em?" I could tell that he was surprised, probably cause I brought up the subject out of the blue. Jasper suddenly grabbed my hand and leaned in super close to my face, almost like he was going to kiss me. I was so confused, I could feel my face getting bright red.

"Shh. . ." He quietly breathed, just loud enough for me to hear. That's when I understood. I looked over his shoulder and saw that Raven was getting closer to us, "Tell me when she's gone. . ." I just nodded, unable to speak very well due to the situation. I noticed that Jasper was wearing a bright red beanie that was doing a good job in covering his red curls, smart. I had to hold back the temptation to poke one of his piercings again, now that they're a lot closer than they were before. I lifted my hand up to poke one of the many piercings that were on his ears.

"You don't wear these at school. . ." I stared at them, starting to count how many there were. I looked over and made eye contact before widening my eyes. Jasper was half covering his face with his free arm, you could barely see the bright red blush starting to form on his cheeks. Were his ears sensitive? I wonder how he got so many piercings if that were the case. Maybe I accidentally breathed on his ear? Emily has done that to me before and it gives me the shivers. I started to laugh, Jasper was just too cute to handle. I couldn't believe that he was older than me, and taller than me too but both only by a little bit.