Fourteen - Meadow (mature)

A//N:

Thank you so much for 100+ votes! When I saw this I started to cry cause I was so happy! (No joke, there were actual tears)

To thank all of you, here's chapter 14! I really hope you like it!

Also, my drawing skills have gotten a lot better so comment who you would like to see me draw and I'll add it to the next chapter ^3^

ALSO, there will be mature content ahead and I will put another warning before it happens so you can read some then move on if you wish to do so

Thank you guys so much for reading!

-----------------------------------------------

[Rio's POV]

Ever since I was a kitten, my mother would always take me to a special place near home that no one else knew about. It was our special place. Now I show it to those who mean a lot to me. I've shown it to my closest friends and to my past significant other, but I have yet to show it to my two favorites. Today I will be showing Jasper and Tristan my special place in the woods.

Mom and I call the woods the "lost woods" or sometimes the "forest of death" if we want to really be dramatic. However, that's just to spread rumors so that no one enters the forest. There's also "Do Not Enter" and "Danger Ahead" signs around it to really fool people.

I gracefully grabbed my phone from my back pocket. And by gracefully, I really mean that I completely missed it and it fell screen-first on the floor behind me. "Sh*t!" I grumbled as I reached down to pick it up, forgetting that my mother was in the room with me.

"Rioko Austin White, what the h-e-double hockey sticks did you just say?" Oops. I slowly turned around to meet my mother looming
over me.

"I didn't say anything." Why am I always like this?

"You're grounded." And with that she walked out of the room, leaving me with a gaping mouth. Being grounded wasn't all that bad with her, she didn't even take my phone. It just meant I wasn't allowed to go anywhere until she ungrounds me if that's even a word. But I wanted out of this since I was planning on taking Tristan and Jasper to the meadow tonight. I'd have to find out some way to sneak out of the house, cause I'm an impatient child and sometimes it could take a month before I'm not grounded again.

I quickly texted the boys about my situation, getting an immediate response from Jasper as usual. Jasper liked the sneaking out plan but he wasn't sure if Tristan would. Tristan was the more mature and adult-like out of the three of us and would most likely just say that we should go when I'm not grounded like the good
boy he is.

After a couple of hours of mindlessly scrolling through the internet, I suddenly heard a knock at my window. I looked over to see that Mochi wanted to come in. I reluctantly got out of bed to open the window for her, "What's up?" I asked her while scratching her head. That's when I heard rustling from the bushes and peered out of the window to see what it was. I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw that it was Jasper and Tristan.

"Hey Kitten!" Okay every time Tristan smiles, a part of my soul jumps out of my body. Dimples are a weapon, man. Then I looked towards Jasper, where a wink was ready to take me down. I have a love-hate relationship with these two. I struggled to send them a smile, since I was internally screaming.