Seventeen - Bully

[Rio POV]

I pulled my bag over my shoulder as I made my way out of the house, followed by Tristan. Jasper had early practice so he left before us. We hopped into Tristan's car and drove off to the school.

When we arrived, we noticed there was already commotion in the parking lot. Getting a closer look after parking, Tristan and I walked over to a crowd of kids.

"What's going on?" Tristan asked one of the kids he knew, they turned around to answer him.

"There's this new kid, a senior I think. He's messing with a freshman." Nick, I think his name was, answered the tall blonde with a worried look. Tristan clicked his tongue before he pushed his way through the crowd, most of the kids moving out of the way for him.

"Hey, what's the big deal?" Tristan stood before the tall male, alpha to alpha.

"Huh? And who're you?" The new face straightened up in front of the Tiger.

"Tristan Parkers. You?" Tristan didn't waver from the other alpha's intense gaze.

"Jordan Blue." Tristan raised an eyebrow in question.

"You're a Blue kid? Figures, you act like one."

"The hell did you just say to me?" Jordan was ready to grab at Tristan, until a hand caught his wrist.

"Lay a single hand on my mate and you're dead." I widened my eyes when I saw Jasper was suddenly in between them, one hand on Tristan's chest and the other around Jordan's wrist. The redhead's glare was intense and even made Jordan flinch. I grinned proudly, knowing very well that these two great alphas were my mates. I had never seen Jasper so aggressive before, though. Well, I guess he did get into that fight not long ago, maybe he was the aggressive type? I sighed before stumbling out of the crowd and made my way over to them, hearing concerned whispers around me. I ignored them as I put a hand on Jasper's shoulder.

"Calm down," He looked down and immediately his shoulders relaxed and he removed his hand from Jordan's wrist.

"I knew there were some top notch alphas in this school, but I didn't think the famous Moore kid would be here as well." What? Famous? Was Jordan really talking about our Jasper?

"I wouldn't say famous, but it has a nice ring to it." Jasper smirked, causing Jordan to click his tongue.

"And who is this pipsqueak?" Jordan raised his eyebrow in a sort of disgusted way. Hey, I wasn't even that short, I was just shorter than him.

"Don't call him that," Tristan hissed protectively, moving me so that I was behind him.

"Whoa, chill. It's not like I was trying to pick him up or anything." The glare didn't falter from Tristan's eyes. I put my hand on his back to calm him down. I forgot how quick alphas are to get aggressive when someone might be a threat to their loved ones.

"I'm Rio-"

"And that's all you get to know, Blue." Jasper sent a sarcastic smile his way before grabbing my arm, making sure not to hurt me, and pulled me away from the crowd. Tristan followed close behind.