𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟤

Kings cross station and Jenna Snow

A loud thud could be heard from outside the station. There lay on the floor was Elizabeth. Her father and brother nowhere to be found. The girl clutched her grazed arm and checked for any other injuries. She really did land hard.

Suddenly, from above her, she heard chuckling.

"Alright there, sis, did you have a nice trip?" The voice came from above. Her brother of course. She rolled her eyes at his poor attempt of a joke. She then turned to look above her. Libby continued to glare at Cedric, as her father and brother came down to the ground, feet making movements as though they were on bicycles.

"Shut it,you've lost brownie points, help me up!"

Earning a glare from her dad, she instantly softened her tone. Cedric went over to her, doing as he was told and even offered to carry her luggage,trying to regain his brownie points back.

Brownie points was a joke between the two, that in their opinion determined if they were in good favour of one another. In other words, in that person's 'good books'.

Walking towards the entrance towards the large station, the two siblings took a trolley and placed their luggage down. Their father placing Archimedes onto the top of hers. The owl hooted in delight at being reunited with his owner.

As the three of them entered, she looked around, mesmerised at what she saw before her. A look of confusion filled her face as she looked around at the people pacing through the crowds. To her surprise their was no one who looked like a witch or wizard but then neither did she, if she didn't have the trolley with her. However when she looked up she saw the number of platform 8.

Cedric held tightly onto her hand as they made their way through the congested crowds, keeping her in between him and his father. As they continued to walk towards the station, looking for the correct number of the platform, flashbacks began to pop into her head, memories of her brother's first year when she had to drop him off...

Three years ago:

"Daddy can I join Ced at Hogwarts, pleaseee!!!" I begged him, giving him my usual puppy eyes when I wanted something desperately. Or in this case wanting to go with Cedric. My dad only laughed at my actions. Crumbs! It normally works!

"No Eliza not yet, in two years though. For now, just enjoy your life currently" he said, looking down at me softly.

Today was the day that my brother would be starting his first year at Hogwarts and throughout the summer I had begged the both of them to let me join Cedric, but they still refused, claiming that I wasn't old enough. I didn't want my brother to leave me, we had also been so close and now that he was leaving I would have no one, although he spent most of the summer hanging out with friends, it didn't matter.