𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟫

Stones and end of Quirrel

"Hang on a minute, the day during the match. Snape tried to kill Harry! I saw it, he was muttering something like an incantation"

A chilling laugh sounded from the man as he turned his head towards Elizabeth, "oh no dear girl. You see had you been looking, you would've seen that I was the one who was trying to kill him. Had Snape's robes not caught on fire, I would've succeeded. Dearest Serverus Snape was muttering a counter-curse" he snarled the last sentence out as though it was a bitter thing to say.

His eyes looked into theirs as it filled with pure cold, hatred. Oh how Libby wished that a teacher was here.

"Snape was trying to save me?" Quirrel nodded sharply.  Well that made no sense whatsoever. Snape had been giving Harry dirty looks all year and had made it his job to pick on him. Libby had seen it.

"Of course" the man said cooly, " I knew you were a danger to me right from the off, especially after Halloween" he said with spite in his voice.

"And you dear, girl, I knew you were going to try and help Potter here no matter what. So you two were instantly flagged as a danger to me"

"So you let the troll in" Libby said.

"Certainly, I have a gift with trolls- you must have seen what I did to the one in the chamber back there? Unfortunately for me, whilst everyone else was running around looking for it, Snape, who had already suspected me, went straight to the third floor instantly to head me off- and not only did the troll fail to club you to death. So did the three-headed dog who didn't even manage to bite Snape's leg properly"

"I'm quite disappointed actually that someone like you, Diggory, is in the house"

"You and I both but that's not the point the point is why do you even need the stone?"

Professor Quirrel chuckled, "Ah, you see, you must wait quietly as I examine this interesting mirror. Then I will show you"

Both Harry and Libby then realised what was behind the Professor. The mirror of Erised.

"Ah I see what I desire most, I see myself holding the stone. How do I get it?"

"Use the boy" a voice hissed. A slow, creepy voice. Brilliant just what they needed. The voice was muffled so it was definitely near. Oh if only Ron and Hermione were with them. Hermione would know what to do. Well so did libby but she was frozen at the fact that their teacher was stage one trying to kill her bestfriend.