𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟢

Fluffy

Fluffy

"I think it was for a good reason as well" Elizabeth whispered as she looked up.

All eyes followed her look in the direction.

There stood a large dog. A three-headed one to be exact. Six eyes stared eagerly at them. She blinked, hoping that it was all a dream. Libby pinched herself to attempt to wake herself up, if it was a dream. A small yelp was heard as she felt pain rush from the spot. They really were face to face with this mammoth monster. The beast sat up, towering over them. Sniffing slightly as it checked out the intruders that had entered their home.

Their mouths begin to almost grin as a loud snarl comes from the back of their throats. A scream came from all four of the young students as a low warning growl came from the animal.

The door was shoved open by Elizabeth, allowing enough time for the other to push their way out. Leaning against the door, the quartet pushed with their strength so that it would fasten shut. As soon as the door had been locked, they rapidly ran down the hallway, neither one stopping to catch their breath's. By the time they had reached the staircase leading to Gryffindor's common room, they were gasping out breaths.

"What do you think their doing?" He grumbled, " keeping a thing like that"

Elizabeth shrugged at the Weasley boy, no one knowing the reason behind it. Quite frankly, no one wanted to find out. That's when Hermione spoke up as they cascaded up the stairs towards the common room, "You seriously need to use your eyes, Ronald. Didn't you see what it was standing on?"

"Well quite frankly, Hermione. Not trying to be rude here but I think we were a bit preoccupied with looking at the three heads" The other girl became slightly annoyed at her smartass words, it didn't stay long as she realised what the bookworm meant.

"It was standing on a trapdoor," she uttered, ignoring Libby's comment, " whatever whatever it was guarding, whoever put it there doesn't want anybody to find it"

"Now if you three don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get up killed. Or worse expelled" it confused the others, especially Elizabeth what she had because surely death was much worse then expulsion. If anything she would rather be expelled than dead. Both her dad and perhaps her brother would be devastate if she had died.

Hermione then stormed up the stairs.

"She needs to sort out her priorities" the brunette giggled at Ron's comment, making the taller boy smile. A weird feeling emitting itself in both of their stomach's.

"Well I'd better go back to my common room, see you guys tomorrow!" Elizabeth exclaimed but was briskly made to stop when Ron replied with a 'wait'.

Pivoting round, the girl held a questioning look on her face as she wondered what he had to say.

"Do you want Harry and I to come with you because you know the whole Cedric thing and we also don't want you do be caught by Filch, right Harry?" He asked, moving his head in Harry's direction, who only nodded.

"Relax, I'll be fine freckles, everyone's at dinner" she reassured the boy. She didn't know what was going on as he stared into her eyes, worry evident in them. Perhaps he was just generally worried, comforting her, maybe