𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟪

First encounters

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

First encounters

Exams had begun and to say that both Hermione and Lizzie were stressed was an understatement. They were more stressed about Ron and Harry than themselves. The girls had prepared months before so we're ready, but the boy lacked their revision and it wasn't until the last week that they had done anything. Harry had half expected Voldemort to come bursting through the door, but it had never happened.

Hagrid had let slip, how they control Fluffy. A harp that would play music. He responded with a " I shouldn' ave told you that' ". His infamous saying becoming more frequent, but of course that was the the four first years' plan. They had tried to warn Dumbledore, but he had been sent away, none of them knowing the reason as to why. Harry's anxiety had began to grow as he feared that Snape was about to make his move to get the Philosopher's stone, and soon. The four knew that Snape was out to get it, so they just had to find a way to get there before he did.

For the past day, Harry's scar had been burning and so far he had found out that there was no reason why, yet there had too be. He had barely made it through exams and now with the anxiety of getting the Phiosopher's stone, he almost couldn't handle it, not alone anyways. Luckily for him ,he had his three friends.

Around them, Daphne, Jacob and Cassie had begun to get suspicious as to what the four were doing. Libby hardly spent time with them, of course that could be because she was both stressed about her brother and the exams results, but it seemed abnormal. She would always split her time between the two friend groups, yet this time she hadn't. After many weeks of trying, they still couldn't find out what was going on and it wasn't like Libby would exactly tell them. The three had to find out...

The quartet had finally found a solution on how to get in and past Fluffy. The invisibility cloak.

The four sneaked down into the common room after a discussion on how they would carry it out. The midnight blue sky was shown through the window of the staircase as they walked down it. The only source of light was the moon that shone through, giving them light. The four looked around splitting into pairs, checking to make sure no one was there. However, it was then, as Libby made to take another step that they came across Trevor, who was Neville's toad.

"Oh, hey Trevor! Why are you down-" Libby was interrupted by Ron's voice as he appeared from behind her, carrying the cloak on his shoulder.

"Trevor! He shouldn't be down here!" Ron whispered. He was about to talk before another voice appeared from the armchair.

"Neither should you", Of course Neville was down here, but he wouldn't do anything, right?. He turned from in armchair that he sat on and turned to slightly glare at them, although his glare was not entirely intimidating. Merlin knows how long he had been there for.

Till the end of time जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें