𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟥

Incidents and tears

Incidents and tears

The two girls and Cedric walked onto the train, still carrying their luggage in their hands, Archimedes hooted away excitedly as Elizabeth tried to shush him. Cedric kept a hold of Willow's hand as they walked ahead of Libby, chatting amongst themselves. Looking around she looked for an empty compartment since the couple weren't paying attention. Elizabeth carried on walking, not noticing that they had stopped suddenly. She felt a hard body as she bumped into something. Willow. She tried to look around Willow but since it was two of them in front, it was a lot harder.

She heard a familiar laugh that just so happened to be Matthew. She felt a tug on her arm as she looked over and was pulled over slightly by her brother . She abruptly stopped just before she was about to go into the compartment. Cedric poked his head round, so that his sister was in view of him, he looked at her confused as to why she wouldn't come in. Even Willow, who had now sat down, thought this was weird.

It was crowded in the compartment and being claustrophobic didn't help. She didn't really want to have to sit in Cedric's lap or Willow's like a baby. Elizabeth looked to the ground, not wanting to know what the looks on his friend's faces would be.

"Err-I'm going to go look for another compartment...it's crowded in here, wouldn't want to look like a baby to your friends" she laughed nervously at her own attempt of joke, however when she looked up, she saw that Justin, Hannah Abbot,Ernest Macmillan and Matthew looked worriedly at her. They too knew that she was never like this.

She turned around and began to walk out but the small girl felt a hand ,firmly yet gently, hold her wrist. She knew who it was and she didn't want him to worry but she was slightly worried for herself in case she bumped into because who knows what could happen on her way to another compartment. Sighing to herself, she spoke, not even turning around.

"Ced, I'll be alright. I just-maybe I'll be able to meet some new people on the way or in the carriage, hey! perhaps I can even make friends" hopefully this would make him understand, maybe even let her go on. However, the brunette haired-girl knew her brother too well and knowing him, she wouldn't be let off this easily

"Liza? What's wrong? Something's up, I know you. You love hanging out with my friends. It's not like you don't know them. Wait..." he had finally figured out why

"is this about you being claustrophobic, because I'm here and so is Wills, you can sit near the window in case you nee-"

"No, no. It's not that..." it was that, he was right.

"It's because I generally want to meet some new friends before Hogwarts" Elizabeth saw the look on her brother's face and saw how his smile dropped at her reply. She felt bad now.