𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟧

Invisibility cloaks and Mirrors

Harry had asked Elizabeth if she could help him find information on Nicholas Flamel and since Hermione had dragged Ron to study, Elizabeth complied. It wasn't him forcing her, she generally did want to find out who he was.

The only problem was that they needed to go through the restricted section in the library. There would be no possible way of getting past Madame Prince, without having to make some kind of excuse but she would most likely check if they made the excuse of a teacher. So, that's why they decided to go after curfew. Under the invisibility cloak, of course.

The two meet up after hours and once the clock is over both of them, they begin to walk towards the library.

" you know, I think Ron has a thing for you"

"Harry, we're 11. I've barely known him, he's barely known me. You can't fall in love with someone that quickly"

The idea made her question it. How could he like her, after only knowing her properly for about a month?

The two students finally entered the library and when they decided it was safe enough, Harry took the cloak off, heading over to the restricted section.

"So, we're looking for a book on Nicholas Flamel, right?" Harry nodded, as he continued to skim through books. The Slytherin sees as he takes out a book, the pages morphing into a face, the man letting out a piercing scream, causing the two of them to jump and for Harry to close the book.

"What in Merlin's name was?!"

"No idea" Before Elizabeth could say anything else, the door creaked open, loudly. The two widened their eyes, as the voice of Filch could be heard. Racing silently over to the table, she drapes the cloak over the two, knocking over a lamp in the process.

The action didn't go unnoticed by Filch, causing the man to race over and investigate.

"Who is it? Show yourself!" Filch asked, his frustration evident.

The two of them move around into the next isle. Their heart's beating dangerously. Filch moves to their isle, but before they could blink, he was gone. They didn't take off the cloak, they couldn't, in case they were caught.

Once out, Harry removes the cloak. The two sighing with relief, but Elizabeth stopped when she realised that a book was held under his arm.

"Harry, that's-''

"I know- Shhh" the boy whispered, quickly placing his hand over her mouth. She licked his hand, making him move it.

"I'll return it soon, it's on Nicholas Flammel. It should tell us everything we need to know about him"

"Can we have this conversation somewhere else because I'm starting to feel something is behind me"

Before Harry could even reply, a cat's meow sounded from behind them. Mrs Norris. She pulls his hand, yanking his body forward, as they ran towards the Gryffindor common room. They turn a corner, only to stop when they see Professor Snape pinning Quirrel into a wall.