𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟤

Bathrooms and trolls

Ron Weasley had to admit to himself that he felt guilty about what he said, his best friend's words glued inside of his head. Both him and Harry headed to the common room, walking up the stairs with a slower pace than normal. A voice sounded from behind the two. It sounded as though it was worn out. The voice had belonged to none other than their smaller brunette best friend.

"Ron! Harry, you haven't...seen... Hermione... have you?" Libby breathed out, she had been running frantically through the castle, not even stopping when Peeves began to tease her about the siblings argument.

"No we haven't not since earlier" the redhead replied, deadpanned. She glared at him, stating clearly that she was still in fact annoyed at, in Ron's mind he was only making a point. The two first years continued their way up the stairs, much faster than before. The two places their books down onto the scarlett red beds and made their way out.

Elizabeth waited patiently, Hermione's whereabouts still in her mind, as the trio left for the Great Hall. Although, the Slytherin had left to go find her other best friend, worried for her.

She had been searching for a while now and still no luck had come to her. The girl's bathroom was the only place that she hadn't, yet, searched. A sound of muffled sobs could be heard, echoing around the walls, as she entered. It was coming from the toilet stalls are, however, since they were all shut she didn't know which one the girl may be in, if it was her.

She looked around and that was when she spotted someone, maybe the girl could help. It wasn't until Elizabeth got closer that she realised, it wasn't a girl, at least...she wasn't human...a ghost, perhaps. She could see straight through her so definitely a ghost.

The female ghost wore round glasses, almost identical to Harry's except they were significantly larger. Her hair was tied up in two low ponytails on either side by her chin and when the girl had spotted her, she whooshed dow, her face contorted with anger.

"Um hi... I was just wondering if you saw a bush haired girl in here somewhere" Elizabeth asked, slightly nervous.

The girl's face softened, "She's in there" the girl said, pointing to the middle toilet. Before the first year could even rush over to the toilets, the ghost stopped her and began to introduce herself and also how she...died. Let's just say it wasn't the most ultimate deaths of all time and then in a flash she had disappeared down into a toilet, causing water to splash everywhere.

"Hermione? Are you in there? Come on, Ron didn't mean it plus I've already given him a good telling off!" Elizabeth begged, hoping that it would work so that they could go back to the Great Hall. Something told her that something wasn't right, yet everything seemed fine.