𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟨

Arguments

Arguments

She paced along the corridors. She tried to find him. After all, what had she done wrong?

He was annoyed, his sister got herself into Slytherin. The house of their mother's murderer. But why did it make a difference? he knew deep down that she would never be like her. He saw that Jenna was confused, he needed her, at least now. Cedric himself, knew deep down that it was silly to be mad but he couldn't help it and when he saw Lizzie interacting with Jacob Lestrange, Bellatrix's son, his blood boiled. If she was not careful, he would turn her into someone like his mother.

Elizabeth paced through the corridors, trying to find him for some sort of explanation. Until finally, she saw them. His back was turned away from her, Willow seemed as though she was trying to...convince him?

Without even thinking she felt herself run forwards in their direction.

"Cedric, Wills! There you are... you know I was wondering why you had left" Willow smiled towards her, and as she began towards her boyfriend's sister, she was pulled back, not harshly but nonetheless not gently either.

"Ohh, look. It's another snake. Wonder how much that Lestrange boy has already corrupted her already" his voice came out as a snarl, in his head he flinched at how harsh he sounded, what was he doing?

Her brother's words pained her, no burned her. He hated her, perhaps he was just joking, he did that. She hoped so, first year and she was already in some sort of conflict. Merlin, if her mother was still around what would she think of him?

Between both siblings, they fought a conflict with themselves and their words to one another.

"Why, do you hate Slytherin's so bad, I mean not every person in that house is evil. For instance, my friend Jacob Lestrange isn't and although his mother is Bellatrix he is nothing like her!" The girl shouted at her brother, he wasn't joking, he did mean it.

He laughed menacingly, "Because his mother is the one that murdered our own. I don't care if Jacob doesn't seem like he is bad, but I promise you, that he will eventually follow the footsteps of his mother and father and then he will end up killing you. Do you have any idea of the fact that people do change? Or are you just a stupid and reckless child? Just like you always have been" she gasped, he definitely wasn't joking. Did he really mean that?

Did he really mean that? No, yes. Yes, yes he did. She didn't realise the problem it could cause, she would be taken advantage of, teased for their mother being dead. I mean he was.

Before she could even comprehend with what she was doing, she ran. The voices of her friends were heard from behind, but she didn't care, she was too distraught as the words of her brother. They were like venom, like a snake had bitten her and it filled her blood.

To say her thoughts were dramatic, was an understatement because that's how she felt.

Ron and the others searched through the corridors, a determination ran through each of them, as they were desperate to find out what had happened or at least to find their new friend. No signs of Elizabeth had yet come to them.

It was only then that they reached the third floor, the floor that had been banned to all first years. Hermione took a long breath as she realised that she was already breaking a rule. To her, it was treachery to teachers but she too felt as though she needed to find Elizabeth.

Then they heard it. The voices, desperation and distraught filled in one of them, anger in the other. The trio hid behind a corner, he recognised the feminine voice as Elizabeth's and that's when he knew that he had found them. He heard Cedric's voice, hearing those venomous words," or are you just a stupid and reckless child? Like you have always been"

He saw her run towards the doors, the words left his mouth quicker than he had time to even think about it.

"I hope your happy Diggory. You just lost your sister!"

They ran. Eventually catching up with the girl. The four of them were now in the dungeons by the Slytherin common room. It evident that she was crying. Hermione and the others stayed with her until it was curfew. The girl left, whispering the password, and left waving her small hand towards them.

Something went through a certain ginger as the three of them walked away and back to their common room. He felt a sense of... loss, as though he was missing something...

It couldn't be her, they had only met each other a couple of hours ago.