𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟩

Potions lessons

Potions lessons

She woke up still feeling pretty miserable. Cassie and Daphne had come to their dorm last night, begging for answers as to why she was crying. She was too exhausted and she collapsed on the bed, not saying a word. The girls had decided to leave her be and with a huff they went to their own beds.

The next morning, the girls met up at the end of the stairs that led to the emerald-green common room.

Jacob saw the girls and smiled. His smile slightly brighter at Cassie, as he admired her looks. The two had known each other long before school and even being best friends for that long had changed their feelings towards one another.

The four Slytherin's walked into the great hall, laughing at some joke Daphne had made. They sat at their table and began to eat their food.

She was surprised to see her brother there, but why wouldn't he be? He wouldn't just not be there because of her. She had even noticed the three Gryffindors, whom she had waved at on the way in. They no longer held sympathetic looks, which Elizabeth was pleased about, to say the least.

McGonagall walked around the busy hall as she handed out timetables to each and every student.

Potions

Was written in bold next to Tuesday as she examined her table, in her opinion, the only good thing was the fact that it would be with the Gryffindors. Personally, she didn't mind the subject, to her it was one of her main interest, yet the teacher, she was not so keen.

Professor Snape. A man with greasy, black hair and piercing grey eyes, which could intimidate anyone who dared to cross his patience. Also a man who despised both her father and brother, yet she was in his house, so maybe that would change.

After finishing her breakfast off, she had decided to go see her fellow Gryffindors, whom she had found at she shared classes with from a very grumpy Draco Malfoy.

The four heard a cold voice from behind them. A certain blonde.

"Hey Goyle, Crabbe! Did you hear about the little Diggory girl and her brother? What-no you didn't! Hah! Well..." he spoke the last word in a whisper.

" I heard that he was disappointed in her and her father never wanted her home!"

Draco exclaimed, emphasing the whole sentence, loud enough so that the Diggory girl could hear his words.

Yet, his words were not true or at least that was what she hoped. Elizabeth hadn't yet written a letter to her dad. Undoubtedly, she knew that Cedric would have, after all her father had asked in his first letter that he wanted to know. Maybe she would receive a howler, but she hadn't yet which only caused her anxiety to heighten. She hadn't noticed that her quill had snapped in her hand until she looked down. That was enough to make her turn around.