Babysitting [day 5]🪴(🐟)

Taking care of kids definitely wasn't something Scott, Jimmy, or Sausage was good at but they were watching over kids nonetheless. Scott was unsurprisingly the most responsible one with Jimmy being the least responsible. Sausage was decent. He managed to make sure the kid didn't get hurt and wasn't out of his sight. Of course Jimmy was the one that had nearly dropped the kid several times but it was fine because Sausage was there to catch it 95% of the time. 

"Scotttttt, Ava is crying and I don't know what to doooo." Jimmy yelled to Scott who was in the kitchen making food. "What did you do this time?" Scott replied back, placing down the unfinished food down briefly and walking into the room where Jimmy and Sausage sat with the kid. 

The child's crying was loud. Scott immediately understood Ava and walked over and sat in front of her. Scott sighs and turns to the others. "Don't. You. Dare. Laugh. If I hear a single sound I will strangle you both and depending if you like being strangled or not it will be bad." The elf stared daggers into them until they nodded, understanding that he was not messing around. 

Scott takes Ava's hands in his and she looks up at him calming down a bit. There was not a sound heard as the elfling was debating whether he should or shouldn't. Finally, Scott closes his eyes and hums a small lullaby. The crying stopped. Not a sound was heard except for the soft singing that escaped from Scott's lips. 

The codhybrid and the blood sheep was taken aback. Neither of them knew Scott could sing though they realized now that it was a part of elven culture to know at least one song. They were definitely telling the others about this. 

The gentle singing stop when the door swung open. This startled the others a bit and Ava jumped into Scott's arms. The others looked to see who it was and as it turns out, Joel and Lizzie had just came back from their date. 

"Our sincere apologies, did we scare you all?" Lizzie asked realizing maybe it wasn't the right time to barge in on. The others looked at each other then back at Lizzie and sighed heavily. "Yes, we're fine do not worry about it Queen of Axolotls." Scott replies letting go of Ava and placing her in front of him on the floor. 

"So.. How'd you like babysitting Ava and Liv?" Joel asks a smirk forming on his face knowingly. "Liv...? OH SHOOT LIV!!" Sausage realized he had lost track of her. "I TOLD YOU TO KEEP WATCH OF THEM SAUSAGE!" Scott whipped his head towards the blood sheep. They burst into a small quarrel while still frantically looking for Liv. 

A sigh escapes from Lizzie's and Joel's lips face palming mentally. The looked at each other and in unison they said, 

      "Never again..." 

Word count: 490

A/N: I enjoyed writing this way more than I thought lmao. Anyways have some venus flytrap husbands with a sprinkle of Jizzie. <3