Sleepover [day 27]🪴

Sleepovers were rare during Empires SMP but they happened once or twice. They were typically used to get answers out of someone so when a sleepover was called at House Blossom, a few knew something was up. Though for some reason, that didn't stop the others from coming. Either you spilled the tea or drank it, right? 

Well clearly a few people didn't want to be the ones that spilled the tea so they declined when "truth or dare" was first recommended. Either they didn't want to be exposed or they just didn't feel like it. Most likely the first one though. A few rounds of truth or dare passed and nothing spicy has happened yet. That was true until it was Katherine's turn. 

"Scott, truth or dare?" The fairy asked, an evil grin plastered on her face. A sigh left Scott's lips with a reply of, "You want me to pick dare don't you? Go for it then." An "evil" cackle leaves Katherine's mouth and immediately Scott regretted his choice of words. 

"Well, I dare you to sit on someone of your picking's lap." Katherine said, the cruel smirk not leaving her face. "Why?" Scott asked, completely expecting this to happen. It was Katherine. She always liked seeing things go her way whether it was relationships or sleepovers. "What do you mean, 'Why?' It's a dare, Scott!" Katherine said clearly wanting the elf to shut up and oblige. 

Scott looks around the room and turns towards Jimmy. "D'you think you can handle me?" The elf asked Jimmy who was taken off guard. Jimmy nods, afraid to say anything in case something slips out. The cyanette sits down on Jimmy's lap and relaxes a bit. "Is this fine?" Jimmy nodded again, a smile spread across his lips. 

"Moving on. Joel, truth or dare?" Scott asked Joel which was slightly unusual but the others didn't question it. "Truth." Joel replied. "Wowww.. I'd think you'd pick dare but okay. Right, how about an easy question that I'm sure we all know the answer to already?" A slight sassy tone lingered on Scott's tongue. 

"Go for it. Easier for me." Joel says completely unfazed. "Who here out of everyone, would you kiss? Except for Lizzie to make things more challenging." Scott said, leaning his back closer to Jimmy and giving the short man a glare clearly saying "Don't you dare say Jimmy." Joel pauses and thinks for a moment before turning to Lizzie to get her approval. 

"Go on, I'm quite curious who it'd be." Lizzie said, knowing that Joel was asking for her approval. Without hesitation Joel said, "Scott." The others were taken aback by this but a few had to agree. 

"To be fair, I would too." It was everyone's turn to look at Sausage. Did Sausage really say that? That's definitely a new thing that everyone did not expect to hear from Sausage of all people. "What's with those looks for? I'm being serious." The look on Sausage's face made it clear he wasn't kidding. 

"Okayyy, moving on.. Sausage? Truth or dare?" Joel asked, he was sure he made it obvious with where this was going and by the looks of it, the others did notice. "Dare. I know where this is going and I am not one to chicken out. Unless of course, Scott isn't okay with it." 

"I'm okay with it but I don't know about Jimmy." Scott looks up at the codhybrid to ask for permission. Jimmy sighs and agrees. Scott smiles, mutters a quick, "I love you", and turns to Sausage who was already walking over. 

Sausage leans down and plants a kiss against the elf's lips. It was a quick kiss that definitely gave each other a sign. A sign of falling in love. A bittersweet feeling of love gnawing on each other's mouth never leaving even after the kiss was over. 

There were a few ooh's but they were over when Jimmy gave everyone a slight glare. Who knew Jimmy was possessive right? On one hand, his husband from a past life was kissing another man. On the other hand, he kissed the same man before Scott so he knew Sausage was a decent kisser. (He'd never admit that Sausage was a better kisser than Scott. Not verbally at least.) 

"Done!" Sausage said, walking back to his original spot on the floor. The others went on like nothing happened. Katherine got what she wanted so she didn't feel the need to ask Scott anymore truth or dare things. She knew she'd tease him about it later anyways. 

Needless to say, it was one of Scott's favorite sleepovers. 

Word count: 773

A/N: This came out longer than expected. I think this is the second longest out of all of these prompts lol

Btw this was inspired by a venus flytrap fanfic on ao3! Credits to SemperAeternunQue! This was my version of it but please go check them out! The story is called "here it is (our final night alive)"