Stargazing [day 18]🪴

Scott stayed up on most nights just to watch the stars go by, doing their own thing like it's nothing. He enjoyed stargazing a little too much but his origins helped him. Being a starborne meant that he didn't need to sleep. And being a moth meant that he could stay near light to gain regeneration. 

Of course he was stargazing by his new enchanted groove because why not? It's the perfect place to watch celestial bodies dance around the night sky. Though, that also meant anyone could join him at any time without the need to ask. And that was exactly what happened. 

Jimmy was being carried by Sausage for a free ride around the server and they spotted the small mothman (It was hard to tell at first) and decided, why not join him? They landed and practically scared Scott. "OH JESUS!" The starborne moth yelled. 

"Sorry! We didn't think you'd be scared." Sausage said laying down next to the moth. "You guys are almost twice the size of me! Of course I'm going to freak out!" Scott replied, trying to relax his body once more in an attempt to calm down. 

"Aww.. You're so smallll! This is- You are so cutee!" Jimmy said, lifting Scott up and bringing him to his level. "This is humiliation and disrespectful to my kind how dare you." The small moth said, crossing his arms and looking away. 

"But-" 

"No." 

"Okay... But wait, what were you doing out here anyways?" Jimmy asked out of curiosity. "I was watching the stars. They're pretty out tonight and I decided why not? It's not like I can sleep anyways." Scott replied, fluttering down next to the angel and laying next to him. 

"I can't disagree with you on that one. They are immensely pretty." Sausage said in a slight hushed voice. The thornling lays down next to the two and watches the stars along with them. He had to admit, he hadn't seen stars this pretty before. Or was it because his lovers were there to keep him company? Either way he loved it. 

Being accompanied with a serene silence and only saying something to point out whatever they saw. Before the three drifted to sleep they all knew exactly what they were all thinking, 

    "Stargazing with them is amazing." 

Word count: 385

A/N: I cut this one short because I didn't wanna get too carried away so sorry about that lol also I swear I will start a petition to have venus flytrap husbands a canon thing /j /lh 

Also Origins SMP x Afterlife SMP Scott here we goooo (Clearly this was Scott's first life on Afterlife SMP)

.
..
...

I hate myself /j

Edit: I changed the story cause I didn't like the first one also I'm too lazy to make Scott a vampire. Deal with it.