Shopping spree [day 9]🪴

Everyone knew Scott was filthy rich in gold, diamonds, and emeralds but gosh they did not expect this much. A whole TWO safe dedicated to his riches. The safes were connected in some hidden passageway so technically it was an extension of each other but still a safe with loads of treasure nonetheless. 

People thought he was a mad man for having that much but what were they expecting? He spent a lot of time in his empire, probably finding all of these resources for his empire. He must have been hoarding all of them for a long time to have this much. 

When Sausage and Jimmy asked Scott to go shopping with them, they suspected him to have a bit of diamonds. However when Scott ended up buying three bracelets of the same price for 15 diamond blocks and 9 gold blocks they were completely destroyed. Their jaws hung a gap. 

Scott was confused as to why they were surprised. It was surely suspected, right? Scott smiles, takes Jimmy's hand, and wraps the bracelet around his wrists. The elf does the same with Sausage's then puts the bracelet on himself. 

"Are you okay with spending that much on us?" Jimmy asked, clearly uncertain whether it was some sick prank or not. "I'm fine with it. This is the bare minimum for me to spend. It's cheap but-" Scott was cut off with Jimmy and Sausage practically yelling, "CHEAP?!?" 

"Yea I mean,  I've had wayyy more expensive things before. Why is it so shocking?" Scott asked, head tilt and all. The silence was deafening but said a lot. "I forgot it's not common for someone to have this much money.." The elf finally said, breaking the silence in a slightly awkward tone. "YEA WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK!" Sausage screamed, still clearly bewildered. 

"Hey! Don't yell at me! I will take it back!" This made Sausage gasp clearly exaggerated like if the elf insulted him to the highest degree. "How dare thy!" A grin spreads across the blood sheep's face. At this point, their act falters and they burst into a fit of childish laughter. They knew exactly what they were all thinking,

    "Best shopping spree ever."

Word count: 366

A/N: I liked writing this one also venus flytrap my beloved <3