Theme park [day 28]🌹🍄🐟

Maybe a triple date with some people who sass talk and insult each other probably wasn't a good idea but they still went on a date anyways. Katherine was the one who planned the date to be at a theme park. 

It had started off bad mainly because they got on the wrong foot. However, as the night went on and the more they hung out, the triple date thing got a lot easier. They went on multiple rides (some of which made a few uneasy), ate all the snacks they could find, and played minigames. 

Lizzie and Scott were the most competitive against each other but the others could tell they were holding back and having fun. Needless to say, Jimmy and Joel got a lot of prizes that night. They were basically swimming in it. 

Katherine just watched from the sideline, cracking jokes and generally laughing at the two competitors. Meanwhile, Shubble actually tried to win something for her date as she didn't want her to feel left out. (In the end she did get something but it took way too much of her money and time.)

When they all went home, they all had to admit,

    "Best theme park date ever."

Word count: 203

A/N: So many of these were short but I'm finally done with everything and I hope you guys like it! 

If there's anything else I should add you can always leave a comment (Don't forget to vote as well!) 

Also I technically finished this in three weeks but I needed to make a cover for this which was why it took so long to publish but hey! It's here now! (I procrastinated for almost two months on the cover. I hate drawing flowers now. Never doing it again)  

Also a lot of these are repetitive so sorry about that. I am bad at making story endings clearly