Unseen danger [day 6]🗡️

Maybe he should have suspected this. To be fair, it was his fault for going out this late. Too late to go back now. He could sense the danger but couldn't see it. Why did he have to go to Mythland of all places? His "enemy" was the ruler of this kingdom. The roads were quiet and still. Too quiet some might say but Scott pushed on. He'd check his surroundings every once in a while but he'd see nothing out of the ordinary.

The roads slowly got darker, harder to see with barely any light to drive him in the mist of darkness. Scott stops momentarily. The air seemingly got gloomy. He was prepared for what was going to happen. Or at least he thought he did because as soon as Scott reached for his sword, one had already met his neck. 

"Funny seeing you here, Scott." The voice was familiar. It was Sausage's voice. Scott lets out a sigh, he hadn't realized he had been holding his breath in until then. "Flying at sunset for fun, stopped by, and now I'm lost in your empire. How long have you been there?" Scott replied back to the blood sheep. 

"Hmm.. For a while now actually. You can tell I was there?" Sausage asked, lifting his sword away from Scott. "Well I felt uneasy and I was prepared for the worst to happen but no, I didn't know you were there." Scott said, fixing his cape quickly. 

"I'm going to do this once and let you go but don't expect this from me all the time. Now c'mon, let's head to my place and you can stay the night there." Sausage put his sword away and lift out his hand towards the elf. Scott complies and mutters, "The unseen danger was suspected but thank you for letting me stay the night." They laughed it off as they walked to Sausage's house and the night ended with both in each other's arms for comfort. 

Word count: 332

A/N: I had no idea what I'm doing with my life anymore