Unexpected events [day 12]🗡️

Nobody expected this turn of events. They knew Scott had Jimmy but as it turns out they didn't work out too well. To be fair, some expected this as the two would always start up small quarrels though they always ended well for the most part. 

When the others heard about the divorce and the remarry between Scott and Sausage they were shocked. They were really supportive but still confused on how it happened to begin with. 

"So.. How did this happen?" Gem asked, still dazed that Sausage and Scott were already married now. "Well... Remember when Sausage kissed Jimmy? So.. He wasn't kidding when he said he was a good kisser.." The elf muttered completely flushed. 

"Oh? Really? And how did you and Jimmy divorce?" Katherine said with a small smile spread across her face that clearly said, "sorry and I'm happy for you." Scott thought for a moment. His eyes were saddened but a smile was still plastered on his face. 

"One of our play fights turned into a real one and we realized we weren't meant for each other.." Scott said in a slightly hushed voice, averting his gaze elsewhere. That "elsewhere" landed on Sausage who was drinking and playing around with FWhip, Joel, Joey, and Pixl. Soft and whispered ohh's were heard. 

"And Sausage helped me through the divorce.. I soon realized I caught feelings..." Scott said, his voice trailed off. Aww's were heard, now replacing the ohh's. Sausage caught the elf's gaze and smiled at Scott. Scott returned the gentle smile. 

"You two will do great together. I just know it. Though I hope you can handle his chaotic-ness.." Gem said, a knowing smile placed across her face. A chuckle escaped the elf's lips. "Course I know, I had to deal with him for over 2 months. I'll be fine." Scott turned to Gem, a devilish smirk now replaced his soft smile. 

"Well good luck then Scott." The wizard snickered knowing full damn well that Scott would not be able to handle Sausage at his worst. "I must say, this really has been a turn of events. Have you spoken to Lizzie yet?" A small gnome said who was looking up at the elf. A chill went down Scott's spine remembering he hadn't spoken to her since the divorce. 

"Uh- Well.. N-not really.." Scott stammers, feeling eyes on him and the bad kind. "It'd be nice if you had told me sooner and I didn't have to hear from my crying brother you know." Scott slowly turns around, terrified and there standing behind him, was Lizzie herself. 

"I was scared of you! How do you not expect this from me when you are almost twice my height?! Besides I was sad too for your information!" Scott responded back to the ocean queen. The sinister laugh left the axolotl queen's mouth.

"Don't worry I'm not mad at you. If things don't work out then things don't work out. I'm not going to force you two to stay with each other if both or one person is unhappy." Scott lets out a shaky breath he hadn't realized he was holding in. "Thank you Lizzie. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't terrified of you though."

The small group burst into a fit of laughter. The night went on and the rulers went home. As they left they agreed that this was such an unexpected event. 

Word count: 567

A/N: Definitely one of my personal favs as well. You don't see a lot of assassin husbands around here lol