Tree adventure [day 25]🍄

Why are wolves so good at climbing trees than fairies? Fairies can fly for god's sake! Though, Katherine never really tried to climb trees manually. To be fair, why climb when you can fly, right? 

Needless to say Katherine kept falling off the trees and Shubble had to come get her every time. It was funny enough for the both to laugh about. They visited new areas of beautiful lively land and visited the tallest tree they could find. 

They enjoyed each other's company a lot more than words can admit. It was comforting finally having a break to themselves. Having all these royal duties was no joke. I guess you could call it a date but really the two was just enjoying themselves and the little time they had before they got back to work. 

Katherine had more fun climbing trees than she thought she would. She expected the trees to shove her off like a leaf on a stand alone decaying tree. However, that wasn't the case. Shelby helped the fairy to the best of their capability. 

In the end, they both enjoyed their 'tree adventure' for a date. 

Word count: 191

A/N: Idk what to do for this one so it's kinda short sorry about that. (Its also kinda rushed) Still, Nature Wives our beloved <3