Chapter 12

Amelia pov.
I woke up to lizzies tight grip around my waist. Quite peaceful and safe but your girl was busting and was feeling like complete shit. Like my head hurt real bad and don't get my started on stomach cramps. Was it the Dino buggies? Probably.

Today was the final shoots for the Annie film and I was ready to say goodbye. I love Elizabeth banks and the film but I had enough of this early hours, long hours late hours and retakes. Like direct them properly the first time maybe they'll get it right. No I'm kidding she's a great director I'm probably just grumpy like always. I was craving coffee and a brand muffin. Two of my favorite things maybe I can persuade lizzie to get it for me.

I finally got out of her grip and headed to the bathroom. I did my business took a shower and decided to dress girly or as girly as I am comfortable with. So I threw on some boyfriend jeans with a crop top that conveniently said 'not today😒'.
I actually put on makeup to make me look less dead and cover up my life. Not to much tho.
I put on some eyeliner and mascara and lip gloss. Now. As much as I hate makeup lip gloss is important. Nobody wants crusty looking lips. I put my hair in a half up and half down hairstyle and this waves were doing wonders. I put on my airforce 1s since it's literally the only shoes I have her and morning slippers. I finished my look with clip on hoops. Yup. That's right, clip ons. My mom didn't care enough to get me piercings like most people but it's okay. When I entered the room lizzie wasn't there and the bed wasn't made. So I cleaned up before I headed out to beg her to buy me coffee. The last time I asked she said over her dead body. I love her but if that's what it takes there's going to be a funeral.

I headed out and ran into Scarlett.
"her butternut! You look different! Good different! Wow! " she was amazed at how I look, but I could handle the noise. My head wasn't muchly my best friend.
"hey, thankss. Have you seen lizzie, I need to beg her to get me coffee I will literally die without it today" she laughed and pointed to lizzies room door before heading into roses room.

I knocked and headed inside. Lizzie was putting on her shoes.
"GoodMorning angel. You look cute but aren't you going to get cold?"

"hi. Thank you. I came in here for 2 things. 1 your denim jacket" she pointed to the closet so I assumed that was permission while I was scratching for it I tried to say the second one 'so by the way' as possible
"2. To ask you if you could get me coffee please" and as soon as I said it I regretted it but I needed it so I wasn't going down without a fight even if it makes my head hurt even more.
"Absolutely not. We've been through this I will not give you coffee" okay that was expected. Plan b. Trick her into it. Or plan c.. Play her emotions.
"okay, so you won't get me coffee. Then point me in the direction of the closes coffee some I don't mind taking a walk today "
Okay that was another wrong move I'm receiving a death glare. plan c! Plan C! PLAN C! PRONTO.

"okay fine I'll go ask Sam - " I was now heading towards the door.
"I just thought you and I could go get coffee together but it's okay. " I headed out and closed the door. I did end up searching for Sam tho because if the plan didn't work Sam was my only hope because there's no way Scarlett would help me.
I found her in the kitchen...
" morning Sam. Could we get coffee please "
Sam looked at me after her search in the cupboard.
"thank God. I thought I was going crazy. Here's literally no coffee in this house. We got green tea Chai tea raspberry kids tea tea and more tea. Like are we sure they not from England "
Yea Sam was loosing her mind. Coffee was really her drug and she needed it before she could even look at anybody. I was about to say something but someone said something.
"grab your things, we'll get some on the way" it was lizzie, she caved. The God's have answered my prayers. We headed to the car and spoke about ourselves. Likes dislikes favorite everything's, we basically got to know each other.
We arrived at the Starbucks how much I dislike this place for destroying my coffee shop dreams. Lizzie pulled me out of my thoughts.
"will you be having you ice caramel latte with three shots of expressos? " I literally told her that 20 minutes ago how does she remember.
"Uhm, no. Thank you. I'd like plain black coffee three sugar. Make it extra strong please. " lizzie nodded before she gave her order before she looked at me again.
"would you like anything to eat? "
"a brand muffin would be lovely. Thank you" she smiled before ordering 2 large ones.