Chapter 37

Lizzie pov.
I woke up to the brewing smell of coffee. I swear to God if Lia is making herself coffee she's not going to hear the end of it.

It turned out to be Scarlett it the kitchen. She handed me a cup of coffee. We greeted each other before i realized the complete silence

"where's the kids? " Scarlett took a sip of her coffee before she answered.

"I assume they are asleep, which right now feels so good but I know it's not going to end well tonight with rose. "

"okay. I got it. You make breakfast and I'll get the kids." she nodded but continued to sit and drink her coffee. Maybe she's ordering in? I headed to the kids room to find a sleeping rose. Weird. Where's Amelia? I left the room quietly not to wake rose and when I closed the door and was out in the hallway I saw that the bathroom door was open. Wait. Maybe she slept in my room since scar and I slept on the couch. And to my surprise it was empty. I started panicking. Where could she be??? I ran down stairs. I popped into my office. Nothing. I checked Sam's old office also nothing. The down stairs bathroom. Again... Nothing. I rushed to the back yard which was empty.

Where was my daughter!!!

"SCARLETT SHE'S GONE. GRAB ROSE. LET'S GO! "

"What do you mean she's gone. Who's gone? What's happening "

"Amelia is missing. I tried calling her. Her phone goes to voicemail. She could be 2 places Evans or Downey. I take Evans you take Downey. "  with that I left the house.

I headed to Evans and well he hasn't seen her but he said he'll drive around and look. That was a great idea I called up a few friends and let them know my situation. Brie, Robbie and Colin were driving around looking for her too. I called up Scarlett and she had no luck either. She told me Robert was driving around and she found Florence at a coffee shop.

After 2 hours of searching we decided to regroup at my house. Well most of us. Brie and Robert had stuff they had to see too. So it was just going to be Evans, Robbie Colin Scarlett, flo and I.

I was the first one home... My stress and anxiety caused me to speed. I couldn't help it.

When I got home, my anxiety, stress and fear turned into pure anger.

AMELIA WAS NOT ONLY AT HOME BUT SHE WAS CHILLING ON THE COUCH DRINKING COFFEE!

"oh hey, where'd you guys go, why didn't you tell me. " was she really actually oblivious right now??? OMG this girl is making me angry

"WHERE'D WE GO. WHERE'D YOU GO. Do You Have Any Idea How Many People Are Out There Looking For You Right Now?!! "

"I don't know, but I'm sure you going to tell me"

Her sarcasm pissed me off even more than I even thought it could.

"EVERYONE, CHRIS, FLO, BRIE, COLIN,ROBERT GOD EVEN ROBBIE IS HELPING!"

"Why?"

"WHY, I'LL TELL YOU WHY. BECAUSE YOU DECIDED TO LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE. I'M EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU AMELIA SAMUELS. "

Amelia pov.
I couldn't cover my fear with sarcasm anymore. Lizzie is so disappointed in me and not only that, she used my full name and my old last name. Did she just disown me? It truly feels like it. Like I'm reliving my past. It's a nightmare. I fell silent trying to hold back my tears that so desperately wanted to leave.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU? "
Lizzies yelling made me jump, I just want to get out of there. So I bolted for the stairs but not before replying

"our library"