Chapter 15

Scarlett pov.
I woke up early today because I had a crazy plan yesterday. I'm taking the girls to the zoo!
And Evans because he begged me to join. Anyways it's 5:30 in the morning I took a shower got dressed in some jeans and casual shirt with sneakers. I got everything ready before waking up rose. She was quite moody but I told her we get to go out with Leah today and that really did the trick. She put on some pink leggings and a pink t shirt and a purple tutu with her glitter pink shoes. It was currently 7. We headed to lizzies house. I let myself in because, well, because I have a key and I wouldn't be a great best friend if I didn't.
Rose fell asleep again in the car so I put her down on the couch and headed to lizzies room where I found the two cuddled up together leaving no space for anything. I snapped a cute picture before getting into the bed on the other side of Leah. To be honest I would've fell asleep if it wasn't for Evans who barged into the room making so much noise.
"what are you guys doing in bed, c'mon let's goooo!!!! " before I could even reply he threw himself on top of us and rolled up and down yelling get up.
Leah was up and I don't think Evans met this girl on her period.
"Evans I swear to God, if you not up in the next 5 seconds I'm telling lizzie you hit me in my face! " ooohh this girl wasn't playing. He wasn't remotely close to any of our faces, he was pretty careful with that so obviously Leah wasn't telling the truth but I'd like to see this play out. Unfortunately Evans was up before anyone could say another world. Lucky for him lizzie was completely out of it.
"Leah babe, you're moving too loud. Shhhh. Relax let's sleep abit more" aww lizzie was really the Cutest. Soon there was a rose in the room and she was jumping on the bed. Which made lizzie wake up and realize there's actually three more people in her room... I have no clue what tired her out like this because next thing I knew she was pulling rose into a cuddle so that they could sleep some more. And Leah was so confused...
"okay you aliens want to explain why you're here so early,because saying I'm confused is an understament right now" she was now sitting up, clearly still tired looking for answers and I wasn't going to give her any ..
"good morning butternut. Uhm... You need to get ready, I'd say wear something comfortable but I know that you are. So if you could go do that so that I can get Liz out of bed that be great" she looked at me suspiciously...

Amelia/Leah pov.
Scarlett and Chris is roaming around in lizzies room and it's only 8 in the morning I can't function it's one of those mornings where I'm convinced that I need two cup of coffees. I put on a long sleeve crop top with some high waisted jeans and sneakers basically trying to mimick Scarletts outfit because I don't want to be over or under dressed since I have no clue where we going. I straightened my hair and let it hang down. I even put on a bit of makeup because why not. Crystal wasn't in our room so that was weird. Probably sleeping with her mom. I decided to take my phone with me because of the conversation I had with lizzie yesterday... My phone was on 86% but I decided to put it on charge anyways I had atleast 136 unread messages but that's from the group with myself jade and crystal and in my defense I answered alot of those messages from Crystals phone so I wasn't absent I'm not that terrible. I headed back to lizzies room only to find Scarlett, rose and Chris chilling on a now made up bed... So I tried getting answers, rose would definitely tell me.

"hey rose, where we going to day? " I asked the 4 year old and she shrugged. Scarlett spoke up right after..
"you really think I'd tell her, no ways... She'd tell you in a split second besides it's a surprise for you both. Well and lizzie since she doesn't know " okay so she filled me in with details, that's useless. I had to ask Chris he'd crack after a guilt trip or two. That all changed when Chris spoke up.
"don't even think about it, I'm not about to tell you anything! " I sighed which made him laugh. He truly laughs at anything.  Lizzie walked in looking so cute. She had a similar outfit as Scarlett just abit more baggy. Should I wear a shirt? I so did not get a memo for this!
"okay,if you guys are ready let's goo" she picked up rose and headed out of the room I fetched my phone and followed. Lizzie was the last to leave she had a jacket in her hand, shoot I forgot mine. She checked her purse and then locked the door before sitting shot gun she passed me a jacket before she put on hers. She's such a mom, looking after me making sure I have everything. I was currently sat between rose in her car seat and Evans on the other side because apperently he gets car sick, but I call bull he simply wanted to see everything by the window. Lol such a child.
After driving forever we arrived at central Park zoo. Like the one from Madagascar. I was stoked. I was prepared. We parked headed inside and I had to ask, so I looked at Chris as we were trolling behind...
"do you think they got lions, hippos, giraffes and zebras? " Chris looked confused
"I'm sure they do, we can check. Why those animals specifically? "
"because I'm certain that they took a train from grand central station" he caught the reference and laughed and I soon joined.
He was literally on the the ground holding his hand on his chest and pulling me down with his other hand. So now we both on the ground laughing like idiots. Lizzie Scarlett and rose walked up to us with pretzels and other things.
Lizzie helped me up and spoke...
"and here I thought I had to separate you from Scarlett. I leave you with Chris for 2 seconds and you end up on the floor"
I wasn't really paying attention I could barely breath. Scarlett was about to hand me something..so I asked her.

"what's this?" and before I took it she replied
"Oh. The guy at the counter said we could feed the animals and this is food for the giraffes" I looked at Chris and he looked at me before we burst out laughing again basically leaning on each other for support. When we cooled down lizzie physically separated Chris and I we weren't too happy about that. Chris was awesome, he got my jokes we'd laugh this entire day...
I was walking on the furthest end and he was walking on the complete opposite furthest end. It wasn't that bad it was literally only lizzie rose and Scarlett between us. Lizzie and Scarlett were swinging rose it the air. We had alot of fun, we saw reptiles, monkeys rhino's elephants obviously lions hippos and zebras and Chris and I laughed Everytime they eventually realized we worse separated because we louder and would do whatever to be together so they let us be. We finally reached the giraffes and after laughing for five minutes Chris and I had the stupidest idea. I'd get on his shoulders and we'd do a height test of who's taller. The giraffe or me and Chris. Scarlett was filming this entire thing while lizzie was talking pictures like she's been doing this entire time. The giraffe won and if Chris and I were not chaotic enough I did a flip off of his shoulders, trusting that he'd catch me and I swear lizzie was shit scared I could see it in her eyes but she covered it with anger and she continued to tell me not to do it. Did I do it? Yes, yes I did. Was it epic? Yes, yes it was. Did Scarlett get it on video from an awesome angle? Yes, yes she did. Lizzie let out a huge breath once I was on the ground safely she gave me a kiss on the forehead before walking out front with rose again. Chris and I were verbally attacking the giraffe while Scarlett was filming and it went something like this.
S=Scarlett
A= amelia/leah
C= Chris.

S: and after that amazing flip this is what we got going on. Lizzie and rose left the scene because they embarrassed to be in the same space as us.

(behind Scarlett, Chris and Leah were being playfully aggressive.)
C:you might have won this time, but you not better than us. That means nothing
A: what'd you say. Chris hold me back ima fight this dude.
C: no you hold me back ima fight him. How dare he.
Leah was holding Chris back as he playfully looked like he was ready to attack. Leah finally got him to stop and they seriously looked at each other.
C: you should've left me, I swear I could take him. He might be tall but his weak.
A: Chris I think we got some issues we need to work out.

We looked each other in the eyes dead serious before we burst out laughing Scarlett ended the clip before we all regrouped with lizzie who was sitting on a bench with rose who was enjoying a juice box. Out of nowhere cameras flashed and my first instinct was to take my jacket that was tied around my waist and cover rose. Scarlett picked her up with her face still hidden and headed towards the exit. Chris put his cap on my head as lizzie pulled me into her side while covering me and quickly making our way to the exit. We got to the car and Chris was now sitting shot gun. Lizzie was in the middle of rose and I checking whether we were hurt or not okay. Scarlett kept apologizing. Chris didn't say much because he was afraid of the two ladies in momma bear mode. Instead he gave me an apologetic smile before fake jumping at me like we did with the giraffes which made me laugh as well as Chris. Lizzie was alot more calmer knowing that I was laughing and I was okay. Rose fell asleep and I too fell asleep on lizzie shoulder. Moments later Scarlett woke us up because we were at Mc Donalds and she wanted to know what we wanted. We told her and while she was ordering Chris showed me a picture he took of lizzie and I asleep a few minutes ago. I swear they are worse than the paparazzi. We got our food and headed to Scarletts house because it was the closes and we were tired. It was only 5 pm. Well technically thats quite late knowing we were literally out all day. We ended up in the movie room and Chris and I being the chaotic duo that we are decided to watch Madagascar. Because one it's age appropriate for rose. Two they'll finally understand why we were laughing all day and three he doesn't want to admit it but his a child at heart. We watched 2 films before heading to bed. I however didn't have pj's at Scarletts house so I headed to Chris room to steal one of his tops. I stole a black one. It sat like a baggy mini dress on me. His never getting this back. I would've slept in my room but it's huge and I'm not use to that much space it makes me uncomfortable so I headed to lizzie room I stood in the doorway and she looked at me and smiled before opening her sheets. I got in and let sleep consume me,thinking about one of the best days of my life.
______________________________________________
Word count 2055

A/N
Hey sparklers
So this chaotic week for them starts where do you think they'll go next, I only have 3 days planned. While we here, I have no idea what animals is actually at the zoo it was more of me going on my knowledge of Madagascar and the penguins of Madagascar.

What do you guys think about Chris and Leah trying to fight a giraffe because it's taller than them lmao. So they clearly the chaotic duo. Also Leah protecting rose instead of herself or even panicking!

Take time away from the screen, okay? ❤️
Sparkle out!