Chapter 35

Amelia pov.
"okay so no pranks that means that horn of yours stay.. Hand it over" lizzie kept her hand out. Like who told her I had it..???! I pulled the red horn out of my bag pack and handed it to her. She continued her list.
"also no coffee " she warned pointing a finger at me specifically. Before pointing at Evans "as for you... She comes back in one piece or else."

Evans held his hand up in surrender and nodded. "go get your jacket sweetheart " I headed upstairs to get my jacket and when I came down lizzie was still giving instructions.

"okay run it by me again. What do you do when paparazzi shows up" she asked sternly.

"We get out of there. Simple. "
She hit his arm lightly.
"okay fine. Hoodies goes up, I pull Amelia to my side making sure her face is covered at all times and then we get out of there" 

She nodded. I stood beside Evans getting ready to leave. I gave Liz a hug before heading out the door.

"oh! she's not a fan of meat so mcds is a safe option, get her something sweet for her sugar levels and stay hydrated and if something happens call me immediately! "

I had to hug her again for reassurance.
"heyyy, it's okay. I'll be okay. No need to worry. I'll keep you updated okay "

She nodded and let Chris and I finally leave.

Evans pov.
We were on our way to the park and I noticed that Amelia wasn't exactly her goofy self.
So I turned down the radio
"Penny for your thoughts? " I tried starting a conversation.

"well I have none. Can I still get that penny? " i smiled at her response.

"very funny. But I know when my partner in crime is not 100% you can tell me. I won't tell lizzie or maybe I will if it's life threatening like my therapist would say. "

She laughed..

"well. I'm nervous about school. Whenever I started a new school or even a new year my friends where there right beside me and now I'm doing it alone " okay I had an hunch it was about this. We got out of my car and put dodger on his lead before walking up to an ice cream stand.
We got cookie dough ice cream.
" okay. So ice cream doesn't make everything feel better but it works. Listen kid. You're not alone you got lizzie and Scarlett and obviously you got me besides... Being new is fun. Nobody knows you. You get to start over and have fun. I believe that you got this and if you don't. We'll figure it out, okay? . "

She nodded before being dragged by the leesh. Dodger was speeding to lord knows what.

It was Robert on a run! Great I'm never going to hear the end of this.

"hey guys. Nice to see you here. Also Evans!. Your dog clearly loves me more "

This didn't end well.

We put the dog in the middle being held by Amelia and then Robert and I went in opposite directions to see which way dodger would go.
At first dodger wasn't interested in us he stayed with Amelia. After convincing he went to Robert.
Such a traitor. 😒
Second round and again, after a bunch of convincing he ran towards me. Okay maybe not a traitor.

Third and final round. I was ready getting my treats out and everything.

"okay I've decided to stand on the far end of the field and leave dodger alone that way it's easier to get his attention " Amelia ran to the far end and as soon as we let go of dodger to start the third round he ran straight for Amelia.

"okay how about we leave it at he loves the kid more" Robert said standing next to me and adoring the view ahead.

Ronia came back with dodger..
"well I gotta get home, I'll see you guys on set next week. " Robert hugged us before taking off in another direction.

"I'm craving pizza. Could we go to that corner shop a few blocks away. Pleeaasseee" Amelia gave me the puppy eyes and I couldn't resist so we went to get her pizza at the pizza place a few blocks away.
They didn't allow dogs inside so I trusted Amelia alone in the car with dodger. She's 12 she can't drive... Right? Rightt?
I double checked before entering and she was messing with the radio so we good.
I got her an extra cheesy pizza.

We decided to eat at home so that's where we headed. Amelia took dodger to the back yard and well I decided to be up to no good...

Amelia pov.
I took dodger to the back yard while Evans grabbed the food and locked the car. When I reached the back I spotted rose and lizzie. They were in the garden maintaining the stuff.

"hey guys we back. There's pizza if you guys want." i said before heading inside.
Evans was waiting for me with a smirk on his face.
"hey can you please get me a feather from the prank kit. " I nodded as he proceeded to go through the kitchen cupboards.
I fetched the feather and went off to find Evans. He was in the living room and on the couch was a sleeping Scarlett.
Oh no.

"here's my phone. Press record and get both of us in the frame. " this isn't going to end well.

He done the classic feather and whip cream in the hand prank.

"EVAAANNNSSS!!!!" that was clearly my cue to run.

I headed to the yard, where Liz and rose were gardening. I ran towards them.
"Liz, Scarlett is trying to kill mee!! " I sat behind rose. I know it's wrong to use a 6 year old as a shield but her mom will not attack her. Right?

Soon Evans came running and hid behind Liz. Scarlett had whip cream over her face. And in her hair too..

"Evans you're on your own. You deserve this. I warned you about pranks today. Did you listen?" lizzie moved out of the way and let Scarlett get to him.
I had to play fast...
"mom saveee meee" I held onto lizzie, it worked. Even rose saved me. Scarlett got Evans cornered and attacked him with whip cream. She turned to look at me but stopped...

"you're lucky I love you Lia. Want to hug it out" she thinks I'll fall for it.

"sure I'll hug you after you cleaned up." she laughed and headed inside. We turned to head inside too.

"damn, she got great revenge.. "
We jumped.
We forgot Evans was behind us. He looked like a snowman.

He headed to the shower but Scarlett was already there.

"Lia can we take a nap?" rose asked. So I took her to my room and laid her down. After 20 minutes rose was out like a light.
So I made my way downstairs for the pizza I was craving.

Scarlett was chilling at the table, in my mom's clothes, she looked soo cute. I headed over to hug her but ended up being pulled onto her lap and being held so tight that I couldn't breathe.

"Scarlett Ingrid Johansson she can't breathe! " my mom said softly hitting Scarletts hands to let me free. I got free but my mom didn't. She wasn't complaining though, she cuddled close and watched whatever Scarlett was watching before I entered.

I grabbed pizza and joined Evans in the living room. He was holding the hoodie that uncle Robert got me.

"heyyy. I'm getting you a blue one saying Chris Evans aka captain America is my favorite. "
He commented, clearly not having it. Lol. I don't think they know black widow is my favorite.

"well Evans, we going shopping for school supplies tomorrow you can do it then.. " I answered before throwing myself onto the couch and enjoying my pizza.

_______________________________________________word count 1311

Hey sparklers.

Sorry for the delay in updates I'm trying to figure out how to get to the point I need to make but I got it so I'll try and update more.

Anyways here's another filler. I apologize.
Also Scarlett and lizzie 🙃

Does anyone remember that tik tok trend with the dog, if not... I feel silly 😅😅

Anyways take care of yourselves ❤️
Sparkle out