Chapter 33

Amelia pov continued

"SURPRISE!!!" OMG. My heart stopped. What are all these people doing here. The entire marvel cast and lizzies older sisters some unknown faces here and there too.
The first to welcome me was Evans.

"HEY CRIME BUDDY. I MISSED YOU. " He yelled. For what reason nobody knows. Probably just excitement. We hugged and he offered to take my bags up to my room. I thanked him before taking a lap around the room with lizzie introducing me to her friends we ended by her family..
The older woman just looked me up and down and then left. Did I do something wrong?

The older man smiled at me..

"I'm sorry about her. She's not having the best day. I'm David, Lizzies dad and I believe that makes you my granddaughter. I'm excited to get to know you Amelia." he opened his arms and gestured for a hug, I hugged him. And honestly I didn't want to let go. I can see where lizzie gets her hug genes from. It's like a fluffy cuddly bear.

I eventually had to let go because the twins wanted to meet me. Mary Kate and Ashley.

"OMG you are cuter in person!! " one of them said. Why do they gotta look the same. It's like copy and paste!

"hey. Sorry about her. I'm Ashley by the way and miss excited over here is MK. " they hugged me and we planned a day to go out and get to know each other. I continued my lap while lizzie spoke to the twins.

I ran into Downey.

"hey kid" such a Tony stark.

"welcome to the family. You were already part of it but now it's official. " I thanked him and continued my search to find my one and only aunt.

Scarlett.

After like 3 laps around the house I realized she wasn't here. Well that's what I thought.

The door opened and a little blond came running towards me. Rose! Wow I missed her so much!

She started talking about school and how much she missed me. She then got a little overwhelmed by the crowd and we headed up stairs to my room.

Lizzie pov

I finished the conversation with my sisters and headed to the kitchen to fetch more snacks. Thankfully Colin was already on it. His such a sweetheart.. My mother was sitting in the yard. I just rolled my eyes at the sight and headed to the party. But on my way there I ran into Scarlett.
OMG Scarlett!

Act cool. Act cool. Act cool.

"hey Scarlett. Thank you for coming. I'm so sorr-"
"I'm only here for Amelia. I missed her. "
Scarlett grabbed a water bottle from the counter and left the kitchen.
Great my best friend still hates me.

I walked back to the party feeling defeated.

_

It's been a few hours the party has died down a bit. Rose and Amelia were sleeping in her room so Scarlett was kinda stuck here. She was sitting outside with Colin though so she still actively trying to avoid me.

Everyone eventually left and it was just my mom, dad and Scarlett and Colin left.

My mom walked in and sat me on the couch.

"look it's not too late. You can still cancel the adoption lizzie and our lives can go on as normal."

I looked at my mom disgusted we got into a heated argument.

Amelia walked down the stairs with a rose and at the same time Scarlett walked in with a worried look.

"okay girls come with me" Scarlett didn't look at me but she took the girls so it's okay.

I turned to my mom.

"I can't believe y-"

"listen and listen well jarnette. I'm no longer that girl that has to follow the rules to be your daughters best friend. She'll be a great mom, hec she IS a great mom. Better than you'll ever be. She won't be giving up Amelia so you can forget about it. You can't force her to do something she doesn't want to. If you want to throw her away, out of your life THAT'S OKAY. BECAUSE SHE HAS ME. SHE'LL ALWAYS HAVE ME. AND GUESS WHAT. WE DON'T NEED YOU. SO IF YOU DONT MIND WE HAVE PLANS SO IF YOU COULD PLEASE LEAVE. " Scarlett gestured towards the door. She was steaming. I haven't seen her this angry... Ever!

My mother left and my dad apologized and hugged me and then nodded at Scarlett before leaving and closing the door behind him.

" OMG. Thank you. You have no idea how much that means." I started crying I was stressing my legs gave in beneath me and Scarlett caught me. We sat on the floor,I laid my head on her chest as she held me in a very tight yet comforting hug.

"Scarlett I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have acted the way I di-"
"it's okay. We both said things we didn't mean. Besides you sent me my favorite flowers I couldn't be mad"

I pulled away from the embrace a little so I could see her face.

"but that was quite a time ago. Earlier you looked quite mad at me still. "

She gently pulled my head back onto her chest.

"shhhh. Lizzie I think you forgot I'm an actor. I would've stayed behind today anyways."

We giggled before sitting in silence for 5 minutes. Wait....!

"Scarlett... Where's the kids? 👀 "
She broke our embrace.
"shoot I put them in my car and told them to blast music." she got up and gave me a hand as I was struggling get up.

We headed to the car Taylor swift could be heard from the door. They were clearly having the time of their lives. Scarlett took a video of them from behind. And after a solid minute of footage we knocked on the window. Amelia was in the driver's seat.. She rolled down the window while rose turned down the music. Both of them looking at us quite sassy.

"can we help you? " Amelia asked in a very sassy tone.

"yea. Can we help you? " rose copied Amelias tone.
I gave them an amused look before changing to a quite strict look.

They looked at each other.

"retreat? " Amelia asked rose.
"retreat. " rose gave a single nod before climbing over to the back and Amelia followed behind.
"Scarlett gave a questioning look. "

Amelia rolled down the back window and boy did their faces change. They clearly children of actors.

"can we please go get ice-cream? " they gave us puppy eyes that we couldn't resist.
Scarlett locked up the house and then we were off the get our children ice-cream.
_______________________________________________ word count 1211

Hey sparklers!
Here's the update y'all asked for. If it's bad I'm sorry. I usually avoid drama so that explains the skipped drama scene. Should I write an extra part for the argument like the car discussion
Let me know in the comments.

Also I'll probably see y'all next week.
Also we in the end section of this book might just end it at 40 chapters.

Thanks so much for 10K reads it means alot for me. I haven't celebrated yet but I'll do so soon!
Love you guys!

Sparkle out!