Chapter 17

Lizzie pov.

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Scarlett..
I answered, I barely was awake
"GoodMorning.. "
"hey, get up. Get Leah up. Get dressed, we going to an all you can eat buffet, compliments from Evans in turn he wants to join us " she laughed at the end. Wait join us. At the buffet?
"join us where? "
"that I won't be telling you. Dress casual! See you soon" and with that the line went dead. I looked at Leah and she seemed so peaceful. I couldn't bring myself to wake her. She looked like those perfect Disney princess. I snapped a picture and sent it to scar.

Lizzie❤️💋
(*insert picture*)
Do you really want me to wake this beauty🥺

Scar💛
Heyyy. Don't guilt trip me. Get up! Get dressed! She'll love it. I promise babe❤️

I smiled at the text and then put my phone on charge. I slowly caressed Leah's face and said sweet things so that she could wake up. She smiled before mumbling.
"GoodMorning Momma" did she just- did she just call me momma. My heart melted it probably just slipped because she's tired. She's clearly out of it. But her mom never woke her like that though, based on the stories, so was that Purposely? I was brought back to earth when she wrapped me in a hug. And spoke.
"thank you, that was the best way to wake up and by my favorite person" my heart hurt. I was her favorite person. My eyes started to tear. Happy tears. I just held her and it was so peaceful I didn't want this moment to end that idea died as Scarlett and rose walked.
"Seriously ladies. We got breakfast in 30 minutes and y'all being cute and cuddly. Get upppp before I join you I'm tempted. And if you don't I'm calling Chris to roll on you " she walked out and rose walked up to us and literally pulled Leah away...
"come on Leah, we gotta get ready, I'm hungrryyyy" she whined which made us giggle. I got ready and headed downstairs. I grabbed my stuff and Leah's stuff because my girl is a little scatter brain. Aww my girl. My brain remembered the conversation of earlier

my favorite person

My eyes started to tear again and this worried Scarlett, when I say this girl jumped and ran to me, I mean it. She could've won the Olympics.

"lizzie, babe. What's wrong? Talk to me" she wiped my tears and embraced me. This woman was so worried that I laughed which made her pull away and look at me confused and for answers.
"you're so cute when you worry. No, I'm okay love. It's just I was remembering a conversation with Leah this morning, she said I'm her favorite person" she smiled and hugged me again. That's when the girls came down.
Rose was obviously wearing her tutu and Leah was wearing a green cuffpants with a black black woodie. I swear I've seen it before.
She wasn't wearing any make up either.
We headed out and picked Chris up on the way. This boy really hates driving.
"GoodMorning ladies. Heyyy is that my hoodie " he looked at Leah nodded and smiled. So that's where I saw it. Lmao.

We headed to breakfast and honestly all I'm saying is a buffet is a waste for our little dysfunctional family. Rose ate cereal. Leah had granola and yogurt . Evans, well he... He ate quite alot. Scarlett had avocado toast. And I had cake. And I know everyone is having something healthy but hear me out... It's carrot cake so justifiable right! Also Evans has a waffle! With loads fruit but still!!

Anyways we finished breakfast and headed to the American museum of natural history. Which honestly I've never been so I'm excited. The girls are just as excited.
What rose said next made us all laugh.
"first you take us to a zoo with living animals and now you taking us to a museum with dead animals not traumatizing at all" Scarlett commented immediately after because she caught Leah smiling at rose.
"okay that's it, Leah and rose need to stop hanging out. Lizzie did you hear that sarcasm!" which made us laugh more even Scarlett laughed!