Chapter 25

Meanwhile in New York...
Scarlett pov.

Yesterday was quite hectic, but it's okay. Lizzie, Chris and I are currently sitting in her office trying to find Leah or get ahold of her.
Instagram... Nothing
Twitter... Nothing
Even Facebook... Nothing

Chris made a post on insta to get help from his followers.he posted the picture of them and the giraffe. #FindLeah is currently trending still nothing. I was on Google trying to pin point where she lived, very unsuccessfully I might add.
"okay so Africa is massive, where do we even start" lizzie asked from the bean bag on the floor. I was told it's Leah's favorite seat.
"well, she did brag about waking up to beach views. " I stated so by the way canceling out places like Zambia and Chad. Chris spoke up and I swear to God I nearly killed him.
"yea and how lovely table mountain is" he said it as if it's not an important detail, I nearly threw him with a stapler, his lucky the tape was closer. I jumped up. Leah was in Western Cape, Cape Town. I immediately booked a flight for lizzie and I.
"Lizzie get up! We got a plane to catch o
In 2 hours and we still gotta pack." lizzie literally jumped up and ran.
"can't I come? " Evans ask. Always. Poor dude doesn't want to be left alone.
"Sure Evans, not like you have meetings to attend to next week and interviews the week after that. " I said reminding him of his schedule.
I walked out and yelled.
"lizzie I'm heading home to pack I'll see you in a few!" I didn't wait for her response. I walked out and headed home. When I got home there was a package. The phone that I ordered. I headed inside and packed and 40 minutes later lizzie and I were heading to the airport. Evans drove us because it's just easier.
We got there and went straight through security. Luckily there wasn't any paps.
On the plane lizzie was out cold. I set up my phone or as much as I could. Before falling asleep myself.
                                ~~
Sooo. It's the next day. Tuesday. We arrived at the hotel late last night so we just slept. Lizzie is still sleeping it's early afternoon and I'm setting up my phone.i did something I never thought I'd do, I opened an Instagram account! I was checking the post to see if there's anything new, nothing unfortunately.I posted a picture of Leah and I with the hashtagsI got room service. I got lizzie a bowl of granola and fruit bowl and a bran muffin with her coffee and I got myself scramble eggs and toast with coffee and a fruit bowl and my coffee.
I woke lizzie up and we got ready for the day. We had breakfast and then headed to the main library. Apparently they have a section where you can find people. Like they just keep tabs of everyone. Which is creepy but so cool as it works with us.

When we got there, that section was on the first floor it was more like a Cafe. Cute little tables with computers and then a young boy possibly early twenties. He was serving coffee and cake. So cool.

We searched her name.
Leah samuelson

There wasn't many results alot of them weren't in the age bracket. The waiter, who we now known as Micheal brought us more coffee.
"any luck, you guys have been here for quite some time not complaining just want to know if I can help. " Michael was nice
"we looking for a Leah Samuelson or even a Claudia Samuelson. " I told the guy.

"Well Samuelson is a very old surname not many people have it. Maybe check down Samuel's and see if you find anything"

Leah samuels

I questioned why she'd lie about her surname or if we just took a wrong turn onto the wrong path...

Amelia/Leah pov.
So I fell asleep last night
And woke up this morning to someone smiling at me.

"hi, I'm Harper. It's so nice to meet you. I finally have someone my age. I didn't want to wake you, but it's breakfast so let's goo"
She grabbed my by the hand and dragged me to the caferteria. She's so energetic and positive it's nauseating. She reminds me of Crystal. But twice as much. She handed me a tray
"okay, so today's options. Scramble eggs and toast, fruit, cereal! oohhhhh. Muffins" I laughed at how excited she got for the muffins. I got myself some cereal and a muffin and some apple juice. Apparently you have to be 15 to have coffee in this house. I followed harper and took a seat at the corner table. Furthest away from everyone.
"I sit here, because well, everybody has their clicks and I was alone. Don't get me wrong everybody is very nice but each age group has their things they talk about, like how hard math homework in their grade and stuff only they can relate to.! " she shrugged and took a bite of her muffin. I laughed. She's so cute..
" okay so whose everybody "
" table one, we have Gia and Mia. Twins. And Gwen. They 17. And then we have Olivia. She's 18 but she's in her final year of school. Her birthday is early on the year so Ms Mary kept her, said she's still a school going kid. So sweet. Anyways moving on to table two, we have Matthew and Ryan both 17 and idiots. Then we have table three. The 16 and 15 year olds Alicia. The oldest of them. She's 17 soon. We then have Gabby 16 and Angel 15 and Richard and Nathaniel both 16 both trouble makers. Ms Mary says they'll be the death of her. We actually don't have any 14 or 13 year olds. So you'd understand why I was alone. Well there is Chad but he hangs with the boys. His older than me by only 4 months but he believes his 10 years older like an older brother completely irritating. Moving one we have the 10 and 9 year olds. Cassie and Nisreen. Both 10. Gabe 10 too. Then then the 4 nine year olds. Amy and Mia 2. You know because of Mia over there. We have Bryson and his twin brie. Two boys. Tyler and Rudy the eight year olds. And then last but not least the youngest that can walk everybodies heart. Silvia. She's probably with Ms Mary as always. She's 4. Then we have 2 babies. One 9 months, Zackary and one is 5 months. Sophie. She's so cuttttteeeeee. But not when she cries" okay so that was a great break down, ima be honest I forgot half of the names and give me a minute or two I'll forget the rest accept for harper and Silvia because well I met silvia yesterday and harper is in my face 24/7.
I used the bathroom, did my business took a shower and got dressed a pair of leggings a tank top and Evans hoodie over it, with my sneakers. I headed to Ms Mary's office because she wanted to see me. Everyone was getting ready for school so I assumed it's about that.
I knocked and headed inside.
"heyy Amelia, come in,have a seat. " her office
Was so comfortable, there was stuffed animals laying around definitely child friendly I took a seat.
"don't worry you not in trouble. I wanted to talk to you about schooling " I nodded.
"okay so, we decided. We being Amanda and I. We decided that it would be best if you finished the last semester online like you've been doing and then the following year we'd put in you in a normal school, what do you think. It's all up to you. You can go to a normal school if you'd like. " I considered her words. I liked the fact that I had a choice in this.
"I'd love to go to a public school, however the school I attended and would love to go to is 30 minutes away so I'll think it's best if I do online schooling and attempt to get use to a new school in the new year" she smiled and nodded at me.
"awesome. Also Mr brown will be fetching you later, so that you can be closer for the funeral tomorrow" I thanked her and headed out to my room.
I was alone her with Ms Mary. Well us, and the two babies but they okay. I pulled out my book and decided to write a song. Yup I was in a mood for song writing. I named it...