Chapter 32

Amelia pov.

So yesterday was so much fun. Also alot of drama. I can't believe I'm adopted. Wow.
I looked over to the other side of the bed. Lizzie was still asleep so I decided to make her some breakfast. We could have chocolate cake and tea? Or some avocado toast? Okay I'll check what we have in kitchen.

~~

Okay so I decided to make pancakes with fruit and coffee. I headed over to jades house to raid her pantry so that I can make myself an iced caramel latte.
It was only her and max at home. They were sleeping so I let myself in. Not my fault that I helped them hide the key under the flower pot.

Anyways I got back and I woke lizzie...slowly. I'm very lucky that she's a morning person because there isn't enough room in this house for 2 non morning people. Okay I'm not that bad. It depends on the energy I'm met with in the morning okay. I wake up kinda neutral and if you wild and energetic I will shoot you!

"GoodMorning Angel. What's up? "

"heyy moomm. I made you breakfast. I suggest you get up and enjoy it because this is going to be rare. " I said before walking out.

We had breakfast in peace.

"Amelia hunny. I got alot of things I gotta finish up today before we leave tomorrow like take away the hired car and meet people and finalizing the paperwork on this house. Anyways... I was thinking since it's our last day why don't you have a girls day with Crystal and jade?" lizzie said not looking up from her phone.

"okay cool. I'll go get ready and then head out. " I walked over to her and kissed the side of her head before walking away.

"there's money on my bedside for you. "

I yelled ok before getting ready and heading out to have a day with my girls.

Lizzie pov.

I had to get Amelia out of the house. Yes I have all those things to do but I also have several video calls with Evans.

I headed to the shops first. I got a beautiful long men's coat that fits Micheals style and then I headed over to him to thank him for all his help and also to let him know we won the court case.

"LIZZIE HEYYY!! what would we be doing today. More research? Finding someone? Or are you just here for the best coffee in town made by me of course. " he smirked and wiped invisible dust off of his shoulder. I laughed at his actions.

"heyy. None of the above actually I came to give you the good new-"

"SHUT UP. WE GOT HER?!!?!! "
I nodded and he jumped up and down in excitement

and after a while of celebration I continued

" I also got you this "

I gestured the massive bag towards him

He gasp and then took it and opened it.
He held up the coat with no expression.
OMG he hates it
" OMG I'm so sorry. I could change it for someth-"

"I LOVE ITT!!!Howd you know I was eyeing this? did Gabby tell you? That bitch! "
I laughed. That would've been so much easier than questioning what to get for 20 minutes straight.

After saying my goodbyes I went to finalize the house papers and then lastly took the car home and then took an Uber home.

Amelia wasn't home yet which was great because I still need to have the call with Evans. I decided to text her though.