Chapter 16

AN: IMPORTANT! SEX scenes in this chapter. Use caution. 

I listened to people taking off their blindfolds and the chattering began. The dominance of wolves made the room heat up as claims were made. I pulled off my blindfold and turned to see wolves greeting their new mates. In one corner a group was gathering of wolves who hadn't met their mate.

Suddenly, like waves on a beach, I felt my pull. I turned around and pushed past people to see Poseidon leaning against a doorway, watching me. I smiled and walked slowly towards him. He pulled himself off and placed his hand on my cheek.

"Mate." He whispered and I nodded feeling the pull incredibly strong, more like a constant buzz than waves. I moved closer and stood just inches from his lips. He kissed me slowly until it became more passionate. His hands moved to my hips as mine circled his neck. There was no space between us as our lips moved in sync together.

I opened my mouth as he slipped his tongue, letting me suck on it. A growl erupted from his throat, and I moaned at the noise. pulling back for air, I realized we were still in a room full of people.

"Maybe we should take this somewhere private." I whispered. He grinned letting me out of his grip but holding gently onto my hand. I let him guide me out of the room at a fast pace. We slid around people as he carefully guided us. After a short time, I realized where we were going.

He stopped in front of the library door, so I walked in front and pushed it open, pulling him inside. As he closed the door, I walked back watching him walk towards me like I was prey. It was exhilarating.

I backed away until I hit a table. Poseidon was in front of me in no time and lifted me gently onto it. He knelt down and slid his hands up my thighs making me gasp. His fingers once again latched around my underwear and pulled them off, dropping to the floor with my shoes. He moved one thigh over his shoulder and began kissing up my thigh.

I leaned back on the table, automatically spreading my legs wider for him. Poseidon groaned as he licked my wetness from my thigh as I became wet with anticipation.

He pushed up my dress and placed his head on my pussy. With one flick of his tongue, I began to moan. He flicked my clit over and over as I began to squirm. I gripped his hair as he went faster and faster. I could feel my climax coming until he stopped.

I sat up and watched as Poseidon smirked wiping his lips with his finger.

"I want to be inside of you when you come for me." His voice was laced with arousal as were his trousers. I moved forward and wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me.

"Then be inside of me." I grabbed his collar and began kissing him hard. We fought for dominance, and it made me groan louder. I helped push his jacket off as he undid his belt and pushed off his trousers. We both pulled off my dress and he stopped suddenly.

It looked like his eyes scanned my naked body and I became shy. I tried to cover myself until he pushed me on my back and moved on top of me, pinning my arms on either side of me.

"You are just beautiful, Autumn." He latched his mouth around my boob and began flicking my nipple with his tongue. I arched my back, groaning at the sensation, glad no one was around to hear it.

Poseidon lifted his head and kissed me hard before pulling me gently to the edge of the table. He moved my legs over his shoulders and lined himself up.

"Are you ready?" I nodded.

"I need to hear your voice, Autumn." I gasped for air and said a hoarse yes and he began pushing himself into me.

At first, the sensation was filled with anticipation until I began to feel him go deeper into me. For every inch he went inside, I moaned louder causing him to groan.

Once he was all the way inside, he began pulling himself all the way out and hard back inside. I began squirming and moaning, throwing my head back and gripping the table so hard.

I heard him groaning out and he pushed himself all the way in, letting everything out deep inside me. His head went back, and his fingers dug into my hips before he calmed down.

Slowly, he pulled out of me, breathing heavily and with a glisten of sweat on his brow. He smiled, kissing me whilst I lay shaking from the sensation.

"Your turn, my love." He whispered and began swirling his fingers around my bud. I closed my eyes as he hit the right spot. I was shocked he hit the spot every time and I moaned out as he whispered for me to moan.

"That's it. Moan for me, love." I watched my vision blur as I felt my orgasm build up until I let it all go. I moaned loudly throwing my head back and lurching my body in pure heaven.

Poseidon picked me up, carried me in his arms over to the armchair, and rested me on his chest. I snuggled into his bare chest, listening to his heartbeat as I drifted off. He stroked my hair and would pull me closer every so often to keep me close. I smiled at his sentiment and kissed his chest and neck.

"Did you always know?"

"That we were mates? Yes. Ever since I was handed this tiny baby, wolf bonded with Nightingale. When I got my wolf at 14, I found out. It gnawed at my heart until Iris told me she was bringing you here, that you weren't safe anymore. I wanted to go and find you, but I had to stay here. At least Iris let me get you from the mountains."

"Does she know?"

"She had her suspicions. As did my father. You must sleep, love. Get some rest." He kissed my head before we both fell asleep.

I opened my eyes and found myself standing in a dark room. Searching for answers, I came up empty. As I stepped forward, the stone-cold against my bare feet, a light flashed in front of me, blinding me. I covered my face quickly before I adjusted to the brightness.

In front of me, glowing in the light, was a tall woman with long brown hair flowing down her back. She had a glorious white wolf standing by her side, as tall as she was. As I stared at her, she opened her arms and gestured me forward.

"Mother?" I asked a little choked up. She nodded and I ran to her, embracing her. She tightened her grip and kissed my head.

"You are just as beautiful as I expected you would be, my child. I am so proud of who you have become." She let me go and began to lead me further towards the light.

I covered my face until the light disappeared, and I saw one of my memories.

It was one in a random English lesson. Greyson was sat a couple of rows back throwing pieces of paper at my back. I tried to ignore him. The teacher was talking about the legend of Icarus Daedalus.

"Why are you showing this to me?" Mother didn't say a word but continued to stare. I looked back at the memory and cringed as I knew what was coming next.

I leaped out of my seat, turned around, and jumped over Greyson's table, knocking him to the floor and I began punching his face. Now at the time, I knew it was the wrong this to do but now he deserved more. The teacher tried to separate but then the memory stopped. Papers were frozen in the air as I raised my fist once more.

"Look at you, Autumn." I looked closer at myself, not seeing what mother saw.

"I don't get it?"

Mother walked a little closer and then gestured at my face. As I looked at it, I saw the anger seething through and how furious my eyes were. What I failed to see the first time was how my eyes were glowing gold.

"What is that?" I gasped.

"This is the moment you accepted becoming a titan. The last titan to be exact. Don't worry if you are confused. My sister will explain it all.

"One thing she won't explain, my dear child, is what you are supposed to do. There is a reason you are the last titan." I thought for a moment as I stared into her eyes. The truth crashed into me, knocking me down. I shut my eyes and I laid on the floor.

"You know what you have to do. It is your destiny." I heard my mother say before waking up.

AN: vote and comment.

What do you think of Autumn's mother?