Chapter 17

~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

Izuku had enrolled into UA High by Shigaraki, who had plans of an attack. Through the week, Izuku had gained the trust of Katsuki and other students, while also stealing private information about where the school trip was being taken place.

When the school trip started, they took off and camped out, waiting for a moment to attack. And now they got it. Izuku quickly killed off Uraraka, and then went after Katsuki. They fought for a while before

"You're coming home with me Kacchan." But before they went anywhere, a loud gunshot rang through the air.

Izuku gasped...

~~~~~~~~~

(This takes place when Izuku had his first bank heist, this was when he erased Bakugou's memory of him)

Todoroki had always been curious about Katsuki. His growing interest started shortly after they met. Keeping his own distance, Shoto watched him (he wouldn't call it stalking, just *observing*). In their sophomore year, they were assigned dorms (for the students own safety), and conveniently his dorm room was right next to Bakugou's.

He didn't realize it then, but sharing a wall with Katsuki was going to be a living nightmare. He heard obnoxious noises constantly from his room like yelling, stomping, clanging, but sometimes he heard phone calls. He never used listened to them before because he always believed in privacy, but a name always kept popping up. The name Izuku.

And then, out of the blue, Katsuki started to act strange. That previous Friday, he was completely normal, but after the weekend it was like he became a new person (during the weekends they get to go back home). When he had came back to school, he was more on edge, jumping at every noise. It only intrigued Shoto even more.

(Recap: after three years of training Shigaraki allowed for Izuku to visit Kacchan, and so he did, twice. That's why he was acting different).

And so with his plan in motion he waited for the bell to ring, and when it did Todoroki immediately stood up from his seat with his backpack lugged over one shoulder. In order to catch Katsuki on his way out, Shoto had to be the second one out the door because Bakugou was always the first. So as he had hoped, Todo followed right behind Kacchan.

As they entered the hallway, it immediately became a warfare. Students from left and right were trudging through the hallway, pushing and bumping into everything in their path. To avoid this Todo gripped his strap firmly and kept his head down to mimic Katsuki's marching footsteps.

Step by step the two boys inched their way to the exit of the school, surprisingly with no interruptions.

Until... "Todorokiiii!!!!" He whipped his head around and stopped in his tracks. He had been caught by one of his close friends. A fake smile etched its way onto Shotos unforgiving face. It was Kaminari who called his name and walking right next to him was Kirishima.

"What are you doing?" Kirishima had asked. These two had known about Todorokis interest in Bakugou, but they had no idea his intentions of today. Shoto had tried to keep it a secret, but with no time left to catch up, he decided to tell them.

"I'm following Bakugou." He said blankly looking around for him. From across the sea of students, he saw him exiting the building. With his friends by his side, he began to trail on his tail again, pushing his way through the crowd.

"Dude thats weird." Kaminari said following Todos footsteps. "Can I join?" Kirishima punched Kamis shoulder.

"Isn't that an invasion of privacy?" Kiri replied back. "And why do you want to follow him? Its not like hes some secret spy." Todoroki turned around to face Kirishima.