Chapter 10

Izuku's quirks:

-Telepathy
-Levitation
-Healing
-Super strength
-Teleportation
-Paralysis shock- can paralyze someone for 3 minutes
-Memory Eraser

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki woke up in his bed the next morning, he was utterly confused by how he got there. All he remembered was him being carried by All Might into his moms house. The last few days for him was blurry and he could only remember the boring parts, like going to bed, waking up and eating. The rest was a slur of nothing and talking. Shaking this weird feeling off, Katsuki stands up and starts to get ready for the day.

~~~~~

"Okay students, today there will be a new student joining us. Please welcome him." Aizawa announced as he stood in front of the class. Katsuki's head snapped towards the door wondering who would be joining. They should be fucking good if they are joining 1a... The door slid open and in walked a small boy with green fluffy hair. Katsuki's eyes widened when he realized it was his childhood friend, Deku. He hasn't seen that shit-face in 3 whole years and now he's joining 1a.

Katsuki stood up abruptly and pointed his finger at Izuku, who was just now walking up to the teacher. When the frantic boy saw Katsuki pointing at him, he stopped dead in his tracks, acting to be scared for his life. His eyes were wide and his lips began to tremble, this only amused Katsuki. "Deku! What are you doing here?" He shouted, the whole class now looking at the explosive boy. Deku put his hands out in defense and shyly smiled while tilting his head sideways.

"H-hi Kacchan..." He stuttered out. Some people let out a low, huh, as they were confused by the nickname. This angered the blondie more however. How could this nerd just show up all a sudden and act like nothing happened.

"Katsuki sit down." Aizawa demanded. Katsuki huffed and plopped in his seat, his arms were crossed around his chest and his head was turned to the side. "Okay now introduce yourself please. State your quirk as well."

Izuku nodded nervously and turned towards the class receiving interested glances. "Hi, my names Izuku Midoriya and my quirk is called 'Multi'. It basically means I have multiple quirks in one." Izuku explained with pride. Aizawa thanked him and ushered the small boy to a seat behind Katsuki who was boiling with anger. When Izuku sat down, Katsuki immediately turned over and angrily stared at him.

"We need to talk after school." He demanded sternly. Izuku squirmed in his seat by the sudden harshness in his voice, and nodded trying to act like the scared 14 year old boy he used to be. Katsuki grinned and turned around in his seat. For the rest of class Izuku pondered about how Bakugou must've felt waking up in the morning with no memory of these past few days and payed little to no attention to the teacher what so ever.

~~~~~

It was just like they were young again, Izuku was pressed up against the outside of the schools wall while Bakugou made sure he didn't run off anywhere. They were just intensely staring at each other, Izuku giving a mean glare and Katsuki just staring at him. He hadn't seen the nerd in so long he forgot how much his presence annoyed him. Katsuki shook that off and huffed. "How the hell are you here Deku?" He boomed. Izuku looked up at him innocently.

"Well... You see Kacchan ~ When I was hit by that car, some person saved me and gave me a quirk, the quirk that saved my life. So for 3 years we trained together to get me strong and now here we are." Izuku explained. It sounded true, even to Bakugou who always took a while to actually believe things. Katsuki huffed and looked at Deku.

"Why didn't you tell us then?"

"Oh Kacchan..." Katsuki's eyes widened when he heard that, it was very creepy. Katsuki tensed up. "Did you miss me?" Izu asked grinning evilly, and looking up at Katsuki.

"Why would I miss a loser like you?" Katsuki argued back. It was funny how much of a lie that was, but Katsuki would never say that he missed that nerd. Katsuki pushed himself away from Izuku, freeing the smaller boy.

"It seems you didn't change at all Kacchan." Izuku teased making Bakugou mad.

"Well you didn't change either, you're still an annoying nerd!" Katsuki snarled. Izuku laughed and held his hands up in defense. It was clear Izuku had changed a lot since he's been away, but Katsuki didn't want to think about that at the moment.

"Well I guess some things never change then." It was right, some things won't ever change. Just like the attitude that had taken over Kacchan and the kindness Izuku still had (Kind of).

"Well nice talk Kacchan, but I've got a ride to catch. See you later." Katsuki stood there watching Izuku, the boy he thought had died, walk away from him in such a vulgar manner. Something was different about him, something big...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thank you for reading!
Have a great night/day
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee