Chapter 1

~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●~○●

"You'll never be a hero Deku!"

"Izuku!" His eyes shot open. He was in his bed, sweating up a storm. Izuku groaned and sat up, grabbing his water from the previous night and chugging it in seconds. He swished the water within his mouth, getting rid of the nasty taste. "Izuku!" His mom shouted again.

"What?" He yelled back waiting for a response. It was silent. He sighed and got up, putting on a nearby shirt that he'd thrown off in the middle of the night. He grabbed his phone off his nightstand and walked out of his room, as tired as ever. "Yes mom?" He asked once more.

"Remember, I have an important meeting today, so you'll be home alone for a while." Inko said to Izuku, who was now standing on the stairs. He nodded and continued his way down the stairs, turning right, leading to the kitchen. "And don't forget your lunch in the fridge again mister." She walked past Izuku with a smirk before booping his nose and walking off to her room. He smiled.

His eyes found it's way eyeing pancakes that his mom had left him. A smirk made it's way on his face as he dug in. He was done in seconds, so he cleaned his plate of in the sink and made his way back to his room to get ready.

He managed to find his uniform and got it on in a hurry, he had to leave soon since he woke up so late. He rushed getting his shoes on and threw his backpack over his shoulder. He ran down the stairs, saying goodbye to his mom and running out the door.

It was like most mornings, gorgeous and calm. Two birds flew past Izuku as he walked down his driveway. He noticed they were both doves. He hummed a small smile and continued down the sidewalk. He didn't mind walking to school, it did save his mom money as gas was pretty expensive now-a-days. He huffed out a breath, seeing it fog up in front of him and mist away in his face.

It was pretty cold out, considering winter had just passed and now spring was near. Deku was glad that he brought an extra layer, considering now that he was shivering. He stopped at a crosswalk, set down his backpack and whipped on his coat over his uniform. Once he did so, he picked up his backpack and slung it over his shoulder, grunting at the sudden weight difference. Izuku watched the crosswalk screen, waiting for the green hand to pop up. But as he did so, he couldn't help but pick up the increasingly loud footsteps behind him. He turned his head just enough to see the scold of his childhood bestie, Katsuki.

Izuku whipped his head around and stared at the ground, immediately tensing up when the footsteps stopped right behind him. It was silent besides Deku's panicked breaths and gulps of spit. He was scared of what Katsuki might do, not expecting what happened next.

Katsuki's hand firmly was slapped on his shoulder, clinging on tightly. Then Katsuki leaned down to Izuku's ear and whispered. "Aren't you gonna go, it turned green nerd." Izuku jumped up and started walking mumbling apologies.

"U-oh s-sorry Kacchan." Izuku stuttered as he walked forwards. Katsuki following after him.

If you asked Izuku if Bakugou scared him, his answer was a definite yes. It was true in every way, shape and form. He scared everyone with his explosive anger and resentment. But it scared Izuku ten times more. Not only could he not defend himself, but he was also very weak and fragile. If Katsuki really wanted to he could easily snap Izuku's bones. Maybe even so, kill him. Even though he already has so many times, he killed his joy.

"What are you doing nerd? Keep walking." Katsuki growled. Izuku looked up and found himself at the entrance of his school

"S-sorry Kacchan!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

At lunch Izuku usually sat alone, but on days where it was nice outside, he sat underneath a tree. To which he was at now. His back rested against the trunk as he looked up at it's blooming buds. It didn't have leaves yet so the sun was shining directly on Izuku, making him slightly warmer. He took the last bite of his sandwich and washed it down with his last bit of water. After this he set his tray down and looked up again, closing his eyes. He took in a deep breath of cool air, feeling a light breeze against his skin. Goosebumps littered his body at this, he rubbed his arms for warmth and hummed.

He never felt so at peace at school, given that there is a psychopath at school who unfortunately hates Deku's guts. He felt his phone buzz in his pocket pulling himself back into reality. He dug into his pocket and pulled it out, opening up his phone.

Mom: Did you get your lunch?

Deku chuckled. He loved how much his mom worried about him. He smiled as he typed back.

Izuku: Yeah, thanks for reminding me.

Inko always reminded him about stuff, which was at times very helpful since now he has a lot on his mind. His mind being filled with "what if's" and "Kacchan".

Mom: Np, have a great rest of your day. I'll see you when I get home tonight.

Izuku smiled and shut his phone off stuffing back in his pocket. I should head back now, the bell should be ringing soon. Izuku picked up his stuff and started walking back to the lunch room doors.

"Hey nerd, finally found yah." He heard a small explosion behind him and winced. He turned around and saw just Katsuki standing there, his palm held out and smoke coming from it. He had a sickening grin on his face as he watched Izuku cower in fear. Izuku was backing up slowly. "So this is your little hideout huh? You thought you could escape me?" Katsuki growled. "Well no one can escape me." Katsuki kept inching his way towards Izuku, tiny explosions protruding out of his hands.

"I wasn't trying to escape you K-kacchan." Izuku lied. Katsuki snickered and slammed his hand on the wall right next to Izuku's face. Izuku was now fully pressed up against the wall.

"Keep telling yourself that Deku." His name came out like venom, posing fear against the small boy. Katsuki smirked and leaned in close to the boys face. "You're lucky that I don't snap that pretty little neck Deku." Katsuki said next to Izuku's ear. Deku squirmed against the wall, wanting to get out. Then Katsuki put his knee against the wall trapping Izuku's legs. Izuku gulped and looked up into Katsuki's eyes.

"Please Kacchan. Let me go." Izuku pleaded. This made Katsuki smirk and chuckle.

"I love it when you beg Deku." Katsuki said with a smirk. "But that's not gonna happen, your too weak to even get out of this." Izuku frowned and looked down towards the ground. "You really are a good for nothing Deku. I would feel bad, but I don't." Katsuki then pushed himself up off the wall, letting Izuku go. "Better run to your next class little teachers pet."

Izuku did as told and ran away. Glad he made it out without sustaining any injuries.

Can't wait to get home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Thank you for reading!
Have a great day/night
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee