Chapter 11

Quirks used:

-Telepathy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So we need a plan."

Izuku snuck through the corridors of the school, trying to be on low profile. Since he was a new student, he couldn't go on the camping trip with them (security reasons). So now he had to find another way.

"Listen here. During lunch, you'll sneak out..."

"Shit." Deku whispered as he saw Present Mic walk through the hallways, he was listening to loud music, as he could hear it from his headphones. He hid behind a wall of another hallway, praying he doesn't turn his way. Waiting silently, pressed up against a wall, he saw Mic pass as he bopped his head to the music. Deku released a sigh of relief and walked out into the original hallway, continuing his walk to the office.

"Go into the office when Nezu gets sick from the tea you gave him..."

Izuku was enjoying this very much, being a villain was fun, and probably better than a hero. He kept walking, looking at all the posters of all the previous Heros of this school, he also saw a lot of All Might, which seemed to be a popular theme everywhere he went. It was a tad bit annoying, seeing his face everywhere he went, the face of the man that told him he couldn't be a hero. The face of a man who was now dead to him.

"And look through the files. You'll find the information..."

At this point, Izuku was skipping freely down the hallway, seeing the office ahead. Even if he was caught, he could play it off like he got lost or something. He is a new student and to be fair the school is really big. This should be relatively easy.. Right? Suddenly, Izuku's ears perked at the slightest footsteps behind him. His head tilted a bit to the side so he could see who it was, he wasn't expecting the intimidating glare of Kacchan who was strolling fast behind him. Had he been watching me the entire time? Or did he just now find me? Play it off cool Izu...

Izuku nervously turned around, his hand on his neck as he gave the rather angry man a little smile (that could throw anyone off). When Katsuki stopped, it was silent for a bit before he finally said something. "What are you doing over here nerd?" A rough voice asked. Laughing a bit, Izuku began scratching his neck out of nerves (obviously fake, he wasn't scared at all).

"Well, I got lost Kacchan..." Deku said innocently, and like the 'old days', Izuku averted his eyes to the floor and scrunched up looking like a scared lost puppy. Katsuki grimaced and scoffed, feeling a bit of nerves for this boy. What's up with this nerd? Why does he look scared for?

"So useless..." He murmured. "Follow me nerd." Kacchan motioned with his hand and led the way to the cafeteria, which was way far away from the office. How'd he end up this lost? Somethings not right? Shaking off this thought, Katsuki opened the cafeteria doors, the one he never goes into now.

After Deku was gone, he never felt the need to talk to anyone else, unless he absolutely had to. He was always so scared that he would say another hurtful thing that would eventually end up killing them, like it did to Deku. So from then on, he always found himself sitting outside, under a tree just like Deku did that one day. No matter the weather, he'd sit under the leaves and just stare blankly at the branches, remembering Izuku's green fluffy hair poofed up against the bark. How his eye's stared up at the enormous blue sky that day, his deep emerald eyes. Sometimes he'd find himself punching the tree trunk, mad at himself for not being able to save him. Thinking, 'how am I gonna be a hero now?'

"Well here's the cafeteria. Have fun..." He said rather unenthusiastic. That's what Izuku always liked about him. No matter how joyous the day was, his mood and tone of voice never changed. It was just all hate and anger. Maybe he was just so used to it that it became normal.