Chapter 8

Izuku's quirks:

-Telepathy
-Levitation
-Healing
-Super strength
-Teleportation
-Paralysis shock- can paralyze someone for 3 minutes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki had been too drunk to be scared, so he just stood there being pressed up against the wall by some psychopath that used to be a sweet little boy. The knife that was grazing against his neck tingled against his skin, almost gulping at it. He had never been in a situation like this before, he had never felt how it was like to be useless, but yet there he was, pressed into the brick wall of his favorite bar (the owners of said bar think that Katsuki is older and by the looks of him he does look older) being too drunk to blast the nerd off him. It made him feel useless and empty, maybe that's how Izuku felt in his younger years. But now, now he was these quirks, multiple quirks and it doesn't make a single sense in Bakugou's mind. All Katsuki could really focus on was trying to find an escape route and that sickening grin on Izuku's face. It was almost like he enjoyed making others scared.

A giggle escaped the smaller boys lips, filling the silence in the alley. "Hi Kacchan~" Izuku said eerily, making Katsuki shiver at the voice. "I couldn't help myself Kacchan, I tried to stay away from you trust me~ But I couldn't keep myself from visiting you~" Izuku pressed himself further into Katsuki, feeling the nice fabric of Kacchan's shirt on the palm of his hand. The knife was still pressed against Katsuki's throat and now slicing him a bit. Bakugou hissed at the cut he endured and tried to move his hand up to push back the knife, but before he could Izuku's other hand bounced off his stomach and caught his arm. Pressing his chin into Baku's shoulder, he whispered in his ear. "What do you think you're doing, Kaaacchaan~" Dragging out his nickname since they were kids.

"Deku stop, you're cutting me." Katsuki demanded. This made Izuku laugh and put his knife in it's holster on his hip. He backed away from Kacchan and looked at him. If any one saw Katsuki at the moment, they would instantly notice that he's drunk. He had flushed cheeks and was wavering back and forth. "What do you want anyway?" Asked Katsuki who was now sliding down the brick wall to sit on the ground. Izuku stalked over and sat in front of him, his hands on the ground behind him and his legs on top of Katsuki's legs.

"I just wanted to visit... Is that so wrong?" Izuku answered. Katsuki looked up at his face and glared into his eyes, they were greener than before.

"Why though? I bullied you, do you remember?" This made Izuku smirk. The truth was, Izuku didn't care about what happened with them before, he just wanted to terrorize him and tease him. It was amusing.

"Of course Kacchan~"

"Huh?"

"Sooo~ how much did you miss me?" Izuku asked crossing his legs.

"Not at all." He huffed out, turning his head the other way. This made Izuku mad, so he tugged his knife out in warning. Katsuki gulped and squeezed his hands into a fist.

"Oh Kacchan, I know you missed me.. I can tell, look where you're at~" Katsuki tensed, but refocused back on Izuku. He was right, he was drunk at the bar again and he was still in highschool, a senior to be exact. It was a weird thing for a highschool student to actually get into a bar, since the legal drinking age in Japan is 20. But the bar owners and workers are all usually drunk and Katsuki looks to be at least 20. Katsuki sighed at this and shook his head out of Izuku's grasp, concentrating it back on Izuku's evil grin.

"Shut up damn Deku." Katsuki growled earning a whine from Izuku.

"Well you don't have to be so fucking grumpy about it old man-" Izuku tried lifting himself up until Bakugou pulled him back down by the collar angrily. Izuku's eye's widened at this, not expecting this. "Kac-"

"Shut up nerd. You don't know how scared I was when I saw you get hit by a car! So shut your damn mouth!" Katsuki yelled. Izuku stood there, silent. He didn't quite know how to react to this, for Katsuki had always bullied him since they were 5. Izuku didn't think that himself being hit by a car would even worry Katsuki, or in that case, scare him. So for a while, they sat in silence, watching each others faces for some sort of remorse or joke in it, but nothing. It had been serious, he had meant what he said. At least to Izuku he did.

"Is it true Kacchan?"

"Hmm?"

"Were you really scared?"

Katsuki looked back into Izuku's eyes, seeing a glint of sadness and a hint of anger. "Yes." 'No I couldn't have been...' He replied, his voice cracking. Izuku giggled, his body vibrating with his cute little giggle. Katsuki watched this unfold, a small smile on his tired drunken face. Then as soon as it came, it stopped abruptly. His smile faded as he watched Izuku jump off him and back away from him, anger serging through his soul. His eyes were squinted as his eyebrows were scrunched downwards, giving him an evil demeanor.

"You LIAR!" Izuku shouted. "You fucking liar!" Katsuki watched as he began to float upwards, green sparks then began to shoot out of his body. It was a horrifying sight to see. Praying for his life, Katsuki tried to use his quirk, with a few tries he finally got an explosion.

"Stay back Deku!" He yelled towards the outraged greenette. All Izuku did however was laugh at him.

"Oh Kacchan, you don't know anything..." And then like that he was gone. Katsuki sighed and slid back down the building.

What happened to Deku?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thanks for reading!
Have a great night/day
Byeeeeeeeeddeeee