Chapter 15

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's time. Izuku stayed up all night that night, he was pondering the attack the next day. He wouldn't use the words scared, but he was a bit nervous. It was like when in 3rd grade he had to act in a play as a tree. Although he had one simple line, he was nervous. Of course when he was done with this line, he was totally okay and realized it wasn't a big deal. Izuku knew that this would be the same thing. 

It was the next morning and the nerves from last night had gone away, what replaced it was no other than excitement and anticipation. The class thought that Izuku had a day off, due to this camping trip that he can't go on, but were they ever so wrong. They'd be seeing him anyways. It was the faces of surprise and disgust that Izuku was longing for. Maybe even the face of fear. Blood and guts and Katsuki. He couldn't wait to see Katsuki, how he would react to this. What would he say, what would he do? This was what Izuku was excited for the most, just Katsuki.

"Izuku get your ass up and ready. We need your help prepping stuff, and get your gear on!" Groaning ever so lightly, he lifted his tired head off his pillow and sat up in bed, blanket sagging off his cold body. 'I can't wait to see Katsuki's face...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Katsuki! Get up, the trolley is gonna leave soon!" Mistuki shouted from downstairs. However, Katsuki was already up. He as been since 4 a.m. For some unknown reason, he had a bad feeling about that day. He wasn't quite sure what it was, but something was off. His mind went back to seeing Izuku in the hallway, Katsuki had been trailing him for sometime, watching him looking around anxiously. He said he had been lost while finding the cafeteria, but something about the way he said that didn't sit well with Katsuki. How hadn't Izuku seen people walking in the direction of the cafeteria, he walked out of the classroom and looked both directions. He clearly saw people walking to the left so why didn't he follow them or even ask them. And why now, why now did Izuku show up, just in time for the camping trip. 3 years after he was supposedly killed in a hit and run (they never did find that trucker). 'What's going on.'

It had taken him about 5 minutes to get ready, he half-assed everything especially his hair (as usual). He had his bag packed and already slung over his slouched shoulder as he steadily made his way down the stairs one step at a time. He could already tell the day was gonna go super slow. "Katsuki, do you have everything you need, you'll be gone for a couple days." Mitsuki asked from the dining room. The smell of pancakes drove Katsuki to the kitchen, just across from the dining room. Picking up a pancake he aggressively shoved it in his mouth. 

"Yessh, I have my shtuff." He mumbled through the pancake that dangled from his mouth. He wandered to the front door, where a welcome mat contained all their shoes. He stepped into his shoes, and made his way back to the kitchen to grab his phone, which he had forgot in the kitchen. 

"Alright, you should hurry before you miss the trolley." (A trolley is also known as a tram that looks like a bus but runs on tramway tracks on the streets.) Rolling his eyes slightly, he waved to his mother and ventured to the door, opening it and stepping outside. It was already warm outside, which indicated that summer was on its way. The trolley was just ahead of him, as he was now half way down the sidewalk. The sidewalk led to a fairly busy street that carried the tramway track, not many people used the tram, since they all had cars, all Bakugou saw on it were younger people and a few homeless people (it's free for them). 

Ever since Bakugou began taking the Trolley, he got to know the driver very well. It was the year that Deku had "died" when he had first started riding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rain hadn't stopped from later that night, not even as Bakugou walked slowly down the sidewalk. His mom started worked early that morning so she set out money for him to take the Trolley. He wasn't very stoked to ride the old timey thing, since it's been there since 1989. The rumors about it weren't very good, "that old thing creaks and bumps so much that you can barley even stand." "it's bound to break any minute...". So of course he was a bit nervous to get on in hopes it wouldn't break down.