Chapter 5

2 more quirks listed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Within a week of having his new abilities they found a few more, 2 more to be exact. The first one they found was that next Tuesday.

"Owww, stop Shi!" Izuku winced out. Shigaraki wad slicing his forearms with a knife, to test out if he had instant heal, but nothing seemed to be working.

"Maybe you have a healing quirk, you just need to try everything you can." Shi explained himself. Izuku nodded. "Maybe a kiss on your wound or like a single touch. Just try and focus."

Izuku nodded and brought his arm to his face, gently he kissed his wound, getting blood down his chin and on his lips. Nothing happened. Izuku shot Shi a death glare.

"Try something else." Shi said. Izuku sighed and tried to touch it, nothing happened again.

"I swear if you cut me for no reason, I'm going to kill you." Izuku snarled. Shi raised his hands up in defense and began laughing nervously. Izuku was no doubt, stronger than him and could probably defeat him in a matter of minutes.

"Keep trying."

"Ugh fine." Maybe it has something to do with my breath. Taking in a deep breath of air, Izuku began to blow gently on his wounded area. After a couple seconds, blue mist swirled out of his mouth and into his wound. Miraculously his wound healed instantly. Out of breath, Izuku looked up surprised, he jumped on Shigaraki, hugging him and spinning him in circles. "It worked! It really worked."

"Told yah, you loser." Shi said smiling.

The last quirk they found was a disaster.

Izuku was on bad terms with Dabi after he had stolen his favorite butter out of the fridge, even when his name was on it. Izuku huffed and twirled his his chair. He wanted to get revenge somehow on him, but nothing was really coming to mind. Feeling defeated, Izuku sank in his chair his hand tangled within his thick hair. A light knock was heard on his door.

"What?" Izuku asked coldly. Whenever Izuku was mad, the group always gave him his space. They knew how scary he could be when he was in such a mood. The person at the door wavered a bit, deciding whether they should continue.

"Hey, it's Dabi." Izuku huffed out and turned away from the door.

"And what makes you think that I want to talk to you right now?" Izuku asked sternly. Dabi gulped and leaned on the door.

"Well maybe I could make it up to you?"

Izuku was triggered instantly. 'Who is he to think that I'm mad'. He shot up from his chair and pulled the door open harshly.

"Shut up and go away!" Izuku yelled loudly. Dabi wobbled for a bit and collapsed to the floor. Izuku was shocked. 'Did he just die?' "Dabi get up. Stop playing around!"

"I can't move my body." He said aloud. Izuku furrowed his eyebrows, clearly getting angrier.

"I said stop playing!" He yelled again. Dabi still lay there, unmoving.

"I seriously can't move." Dabi said. "It must be another quirk of yours. It's called Paralysis shock."

Izuku's angry face fell as he stared at Dabi. He almost wanted to laugh at him. 'I guess I did get my revenge after all.'

This lasted for 3 minutes, giving Izuku a good laugh as well as the rest of the group.

"I'll get you another burger, jeez."

"Yah you better."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"When can I meet him?"

"Jesus, you just asked an hour ago." Shi exclaimed. Izuku frowned.

"I just really want to see him. I bet you he's lonely without me." Izuku said this with a growing smirk on his face. He really wanted to see how Kacchan came out to be. It should be his senior year of highschool. 3 years of training, he was getting tired of being "dead". He wanted to see the light of day again. He wanted to cause havoc.

"Fine just go already. Be back by dawn." Shi waved him off. Izuku squealed and jumped off the stool happily. Izuku had to look presentable near Kacchan so he ran back to his room like a little girl. He rummaged through his closet and pulled out the outfit he's been waiting to wear.

 He rummaged through his closet and pulled out the outfit he's been waiting to wear

(Outfit above)

He pulled out a green hoodie that had ears attached to the hood. To pair with that he got black skinny jeans. He pulled out elbow and knee pads, because he thought it looked cool. He hand made red goggle like glasses and a mask with a smile on it. Putting this all on and getting his signature red shoes on, he smiled widely. "I look fucking great!"

Izuku looked in the mirror and wore a menacing smile. He was satisfied with how he looked. Izuku closed his eyes and pictured his old room at his mom's house. Then when he opened his eyes, he was standing in it. He looked around, surprised to see everything the way he left it. He hummed a sad smile and collapsed on his old bed, he took in a deep whiff of the sheets, it smelled of sadness and tears. He rolled his eyes and pushed himself back up. Now it was time to find his childhood best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thanks for reading
Have a great night/day
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee