Chapter 12

No quirks used
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You didn't get it?!" Shigaraki yelled. Izuku shrunk in his seat and winced a bit. It was true that he wasn't scared of Bakugou anymore, but Shigaraki, he's a whole new level of scary. With a single touch from him and Izuku could be dead, he'd just dust away.

To make this clear, Shi never once hurt him. He's just so intimidating up close, and it scares Deku. "Calm down Shig, he tried his best." Dabi defended. It seemed ever since Dabi met him, he's always defending and protecting him. He'd say it was a bit strange and over the top, but now it's like he has a guard dog that he can just drag around.

"It's one simple task! How did you not do it?!" He asked Deku, who was picking at his nails nervously and scrunched up at his bar stool. His eyes slowly made it's way to Shig's scary face, gulping once it came into sight.

"U-ummm well... Kacchan kind of... Found me..." Shi's eyes widened with anger, he slammed his hand down on the table and pulled himself close to Deku's face. "D-don't worry, he thought I was lost!" Deku yelped waving his hands in front of Shigaraki's face. The bluenette sighed and leaned back.

"Try again tomorrow, and you better have it back here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Try again tomorrow." Izuku mocked as he walked to the school. Sometimes Izuku hated Shigaraki. He knows he's right most of the time and that really bothers him. Despite his hate, he's really grateful that Shi saved him that day. If it weren't for him, he'd be dead right now with tons of regrets and wishes that weren't fulfilled.

Izuku entered the classroom, seeing all the annoying people he's always hated, especially Mineta (he's the worst). But when his eyes landed on Bakugou, he smirked evilly. His ashy blonde hair was lit up by the orange rays of the sun, his common frown etched in his face, and those eyes that stared right back at him. Izuku smiled at Baku and waved his hand. Kacchan scoffed in annoyance at the overly excited boy as he walked over.

"Good morning Kacchan!" Deku exclaimed plopping in his seat conveniently behind him. "I heard that you guys are going on a camping trip. I hope you have a lot of fun~" Something about the way he said that brought shivers down Baku's back. He felt uneasy at the moment and he didn't understand why. While he was thinking about that, Deku was thinking about killing and fighting Bakugou head on. He was itching for that. 'Shit I can't be distracted, I need to do my mission.'

"Yeah, yeah. Now stop breathing down my neck nerd." Bakugou mumbled. Deku rolled his eyes and sat back, kicking his feet out beside his desk (which he normally wouldn't do). 'When the hell is it gonna kick in?' Waiting patiently, Izuku watched Aizawa walk in the classroom. He looked as tired as usual, eye bags and everything. 'So the plan begins.'

"When you start feeling dizzy, tell the teacher you don't feel good."

Izuku's world soon became drunken and dizzy, his vision spinning very heavily. He stood up and raised his hand. "Aizawa sensei, I don't feel so good." He was wobbling and almost falling everywhere he walked. And soon after he passed out.

"You should pass out shortly after."

Izuku woke up in the infirmary, his head immediately pounding. He felt actually sick. His whole body was heating up like crazy and he was shaking as well, as if he were cold. He groaned and put the back of his hand on his forehead. He felt a cold patch on his head. The nurse must've noticed he had a fever and put it on. Izuku turned his head to see nobody in the room, he was relived to see that. Now he could actually start his mission.

He sat up and kicked the blankets off, feeling the cold air waft across his body. The principal should be eating lunch at this point. So with that Izuku jumped off the bed, catching himself on a desk as he almost fell. His fever must be very high at this point. Izuku opened the door and looked both ways before going down the right hallway, seeing the office shortly ahead. His nerves started to get the best of him so he began to run the rest of the way. Exhausted, he rested against the doorway, breathing heavily. Once he regained his composure, he looked through the window in the door. No one was there. He frantically opened the door and shut it behind him.

Smirking he walked over to the principles desk and began to search each drawer. He found some interesting things in some of them, like pictures and litter. Some pictures had single people on them, that Izuku had seen on the news before (getting arrested). Most of them were criminals expect one, which appeared to be a family picture since he was in it. Smiling, Izuku shut the drawer and opened the last one, and right on top he found it. Quickly, he took a scrap paper and scribbled the place they were going and what time.

Izuku slammed the drawer shut and hurriedly made his way out of the office unseen. Wiping sweat from his forehead, he tried to calm his racing heartbeat, which did slowly. He folded the paper and shoved it in his pocket before walking back into the infirmary. Just like last time, no one was there. So he laid back down and decided to fall back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He's fine."

"What happened?"

"He has a fever."

"Oh, do you know what might've caused it?"

"Well anything could trigger a fever, staying out in the cold, catching it from someone else. So I'm not really sure."

Izuku rolled around groaning as he stretched his muscles out. His eyes opened to see an elderly lady hovering over his face. "AHHH!" He yelled, sitting up quickly. He grasped his chest in fear. He heard laughing from the corner. He turned his head and saw Bakugou laughing at him. Izuku pouted and looked at the old lady again.

"Sorry for that, I was just checking on you." She said waving her hands sweetly. Izuku smiled and scratched his neck.

"That's okay." He replied

"Well you should head home early today, you have a pretty high fever." She explained. However Izuku already knew this so he zoned out as she was talking. "Alright, I'll get going. Make sure to take care of yourself." Izuku nodded as she walked out of the room.

It was silent for a bit before Bakugou moved his chair closer to Deku, which was honestly surprising, he thought he'd leave too. "You're lucky Deku."

"How so?"

"When you passed out, I caught you. So thanks to me, you didn't crack your head open." Baku said proudly, buffing his chest out. Izuku giggled at this, a light blush coating his cheeks.

"Well then.. Thanks Kacchan."

Bakugou blushed hard and exploded from cuteness...

The end hehe haha jk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thank you for reading!
Have a great night/day
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee