Chapter 21

~~~~~~~~~

"YOU'RE EX IS OVERHAUL!??!!" Shigaraki wheezed out, he was doubled over in laughter, nearly on the ground. Tachi had just explained what had happened to Chisaki when she resurrected him.

"Well, it's not like he remembers it..." She said depressingly. "He's now programmed to murder me." She was now sat on a bar stool, a bottle of beer cracked open in her hand. She took a mopey sip.

"So I take it that's your villain origin story?" Asked Dabi. He was behind the bar, fixing himself up martini. Mya watched his fingertips as the olive slipped and dropped in his drink, it slowly floating to the bottom. Then her eyes trailed up to his.

Her lips parted as she spoke softly. "That was definitely apart of it yes..." She explained, swishing around her beer. "The big reason was that the heroes never showed up to save us. Not even when I was screaming for them. They didn't come." It was silent for a bit, those words hitting each person with a different meaning.

Dabi nodded his head. "Heroes can suck my dick." He said plainly. Mya snorted up her drink splattering some on Dabi.

"Hey!" He yelled out in surprise taking a step back from her. He began to pat the beer off his shirt and looked her in her eyes.

"That was your fault." She laughed out. He chuckled at her. Mya set her beer down and cleared her throat. "Who is it that you want me to bring back?"

"There's actually two."

~~~~~~~~

Dabi and Shiggy led the three down the hallway that the scream had earlier came from. At the end of a hall was a great metal door with a big lock on it. Shiggy took a key out of his pocket and unlocked it, letting the others in before closing it behind him.

Inside the room were weapons that were hung from the wall and tools that were strewn randomly on tables. Cabinets were left open and dried blood was splattered in random areas. In the middle of the room were two stretchers, one with a brown haired girl on it and the other was Toga. Both were definitely dead.

Suddenly Mya heard disgruntled grunts coming from her right. She turned her head and there sat Bakugou. He was in a chair chained up to the wall, he was bleeding from the head and had bruises littering his body. Next to him was Izuku, he was wearing the biggest grin possible as his eyes landed on Ahmya.

"Heeeyyy Voodoo!" He greeted with a small wave. "Haven't seen you in a while." She smiled widely at him.

"Yeah, unfortunately the devil summoned me." She replied with a light chuckle motioning her head to Shigaraki. Izuku laughed as Shiggy grew irritated.

"Just get to work.." He stated, pointing towards Toga's lifeless body.

"Bringing people back comes with a cost." Mya explained. "They lose what they desire most."  'I wonder what she desires most.' Ahmya thought. Toga had the best personality to be around, especially when you're constantly surrounded by depressed egotistical villains all day. Seeing her cheery face brought some hope to Mya.

Calming her nerves, Ahmya pulled a chair over to Toga and sat down. She looked her over, the gunshot wound, her pale skin, blood caked in her hair. Then she looked at Toga's face, her mouth was in a straight line and her closed eyes had dark circles forming underneath. It was almost peaceful, the expression she had.

Mya plucked a hair from her head and started working on her doll. "Okay, I need your help once this is done. We need to chant a few words before bringing her back." She said to replace the silence. The group nodded. Voodoo motioned for the group to circle Toga. Izuku and Twice were by Mya and the other three were on the other side of the table.