Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was raining again. Clouds covering the blue skies. The rain pelted the roof hard, sounding like hail. This woke up the small boy below. Izuku sat up in bed, seeing his Tv on. He rubbed his eyes and groaned falling back onto his bed, it bouncing slightly. His head turned to his left, eyes focusing on his alarm clock. It was 6 in the morning, a little early to be up. He let out an irritated sigh and pulled his covers over him again, warmth seeping back into him. With a hum he closed his eyes, hoping to fall back asleep.

Bzzz... Bzzzz. He turned his body fully to the left, reaching out his arm from under the covers. His hand scanned over his nightstand before feeling his phone. He grabbed it and brought it to his face, examining the caller ID. It was his mom. He shrugged and answered it. "Hello?" He asked into the phone. He waited in silence for a bit before he heard shuffling on the other line. Maybe a butt dial?

"Oh sorry sweety." She replied in a rushed voice. "I had to go to work very early this morning, one of my coworkers got attacked last night and was hospitalized. So be careful on your way to school and back." She paused for a moment, he heard other voices from the phone. She must've just got to her work place. "Anyways, just a reminder, your lunch is in the fridge as well as your breakfast. Just warm it up. Alright I have to go now, have a good day at school! Call me when you get back."

"Bye mom, have a good day at work." Inko then hung up leaving Izuku in silence. He hummed and set his phone next to him on his bed. Truth be told, he didn't feel like leaving his bed at all. He groaned loudly and sat up once more.

Might as well...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Izuku left the warmth of his house into the cold outdoors, shutting his door behind him and locking it. He opened up his umbrella and watched it spring open. He held it just over his head his other hand carrying his lunch box. Last night... Did that really happen? Izuku turned onto the sidewalk looking at his feet as he walked. I mean come on, multiple quirks, is that even possible... Deku sighed. "I hope he's not lying..."

"What are you talking about nerd?" Izuku froze up, stopping in his tracks. He felt Katsuki's arm slither around his shoulder, his hand on his shoulder now gripping it. Izuku felt his shoulder burn in pain as Katsuki used his quirk. He winced in pain and tried shaking his arm off. It stayed however, still burning him.

"N-nothing Kacchan..." Izuku stuttered out. Katsuki didn't like that answer and growled lowly. Izuku scrunched up in fear. Izuku felt Katsuki's hot breath on the back of his neck, shivering a bit.

"Why won't you tell me nerd?" Katsuki growled. It was raining a bit harder now, the sound of the rain pelting the umbrella made it hard for them to hear one another. Izuku pushed Katsuki's hand off his shoulder, turned to face him, a snarl on his freckled face.

"Because you wouldn't care." Izuku growled back before sprinting down the wet sidewalk. At this point rain was pelting the ground, making it near impossible to hear anything besides the thumping of his own two feet and distant car horns. Izuku ran down the crosswalk without stopping, feeling his own legs take over. He heard car horns and then nothing. He felt his body fly across the road, landing far away. Pain seeped in, and he lay there, panting on the cold wet ground. The car screeched away, making a run for it leaving Izuku on the ground, trembling and bleeding.

His vision was getting more blurry every second until he passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Ssshh ssshh, be quiet he's still asleep."

"No he's not he's waking up. Look."

His eyes fluttered open, bright light blinding him right away. He put his hand up, blocking the light before his eyes focused on what was in front of him. It was a girl with blonde hair that was secured in two messy buns. She wore a huge grin, which exposed her sharp canines. Her eyes were wide open as they stared directly at Izuku.

"Hi! My name's Toga! We're gonna get along well!" She squeaked out. Izuku winced, as a pounding headache kicked in.

"Toga, he's not your little play thing. He's going to join us." A man said coming out of the shadows across the room. He had black spikey hair, stitches crossed his face separated his normal skin with his charred purple skin. Besides that he was good-looking. "Sorry about her bud, my names Dabi. You might be familiar with me, I'm a famous villain. Our leader will be here any second now." Izuku looked to his left, a door coming into sight. It opened revealing someone else. Izuku immediately recognized him. It was Shigaraki.

"Hey Izuku, nice to see you again. Didn't think we'd see you this soon." He smirked and came next to Izuku's bed. He leaned down to him. "You almost died there Izuku, if it weren't for us, you would've been dead."

Toga came running to Shigaraki's side, slipping her arm around his shoulder. "We injected you with that serum, it saved your life." Izuku was now confused. What serum?

"It was the serum that gives you multiple quirks, I think it worked. We'll test it out later. After you rest." Shigaraki said with a sigh, now pushing Toga off. She yipped in surprise and pouted, crossing her arms and pouting her lip. Shi rolled his eyes and stood up. "We'll leave you to rest. Come on guys."

"W-wait." Izuku stuttered out. Shi stopped and turned around as well as the other two, who lined up next to Shi. "How do you know it'll work?" Izu asked. Shi smirked at that.

"Trust me, it worked." With that all three left Izuku on his own.

Will it actually work?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thank you for reading!
Have a great night/day
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sorry it's short, writers block be hittin different...