Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was silent in the room. Besides the knife gliding through the air, headed straight for Izuku's head. When it was mere inches away from his head, he whipped around and grabbed the knife handle flipping in around. A smirk crept it's way on the boys face. He's been training for 3 years now. All of his quirks were discovered, he had 6 in total. Izuku never felt so alive, he felt energetic and adrenaline rushed, he couldn't wait any longer to start his journey as a villain.

First quirk they discovered was the day after he was saved. It was called Super Strength. They tested to see how hard he could punch something, so at first they used a punching bag. Let's just say they had to get a new one after it exploded from one single punch. Izuku was astonished, he didn't expect anything to happen. But now that it did he was excited to see more.

His second day they came across 1 quirk. It was telepathy. Izuku woke up and immediately was hit with tons of different voices, one's he didn't even recognize. He could hear the thoughts of people miles away as well as in his own base. It got annoying at first, but after weeks of training he could control it. Now when he looks at someone and activates his quirk, he can only hear that one person thoughts. It was cool, he felt amazing about that one.

They wanted to test if Izuku had a jumping quirk that could boost him in the air, but instead they found something different.

"B-but Shi... What if it's not apart of my quirk range..." Izuku asked wearily. Shi shrugged. Then pushed him to the edge.

"Just test it, it's not that high up." Izuku looked, it was a long way down. Any quirkless person could die. Even one with a quirk. Izuku took in a breath of cold air and got in his jumping stance. Knees bent and arms bent by his sides. He closed his eyes and got himself pumped up. Then with great force he propelled himself up, and nothing. So as any human he began falling off the building. Adrenaline quickly rushing into him, he began to panic. Izuku began screaming as he fell down stomach first. When he opened his eyes he saw the ground, but he wasn't moving.

Levitation. He can levitate himself or other objects just by looking at them or thinking.

The 3rd day they only found one quirk. It was a big deal, they were all quite surprised by this one.

"Hey Izu~chan." Toga purred as she sat next to Izuku at the bar. He lifted his head out of his arms and looked at her with a smile. She tilted her head. "Hey what's wrong?"

"Do you think my mom is doing alright?" He asked as he set his head back on his palm. Toga did the same and looked at him with sad eyes. She knew how much his mom meant to him.

"I think she will be alright. She's super strong. And I think she'll be strong knowing or well- thinking- you're somewhere safe and better." Izuku nodded and looked up towards the ceiling.

"I need to visit her one day. Tell her I'm alright..." Izu said slowly. "I hope she won't be disappointed in how I turned out..." Toga rolled her eyes playfully.

"She won't care about that, she'll probably thank the lords that you're alive. She cares so much about you to the point where she wouldn't care if you're a villain. She'd just want you alive." Toga replied. Izuku nodded his head. Then they both turned towards Dabi who just entered behind the bar. He set his laptop down on the desk and looked up.

"Hey guys." He calmly said. Even though he looks really mean and scary, he's actually the calmest of the few. He's more like Deku.

"Good morning Dabi." Izuku greeted. Dabi smiled and continued typing away on his computer. 'What if she's in trouble, what if she is dead right now? I just need to see her this moment.'

Then just like that, Izuku was gone. Toga and Dabi looked at each other, confused as can be. And as soon as it happened, he came right back.

"Umm guys, she's fine. She's actually sleeping." Izuku said with a blank face. One moment he was in a bar the next he was in a room and his mom was sleeping right in front of him.

"Teleportation I guess." Dabi responded.

"Wow I wasn't expecting that one." Toga giggled out. "It'll be a lot easier getting places now."

Not to brag but Izuku was proud of that one.

So far we have 4 quirks listed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"Katsuki!"

"Whaaaaat-"

No answer. He groaned and flopped off his bed onto a pile of clothing. It has been a year after Izuku had died. Katsuki took the guilt for it. He never told anyone why or how it was his fault, he kept it deep down inside. His life kind of went into the dumps after that day, he kept to his room all day with the exception of going to school. But that's all he did now-a-days. He can't tell why he's so upset by this nerd, he just wished he could've saved him and proved that he could be a hero. I mean how could you call yourself a hero if you let someone die like that.

When he saw Izuku start running away at first he laughed. This nerd is so scared of me, what a loser. Was what he thought that day. He watched the scared boy run down the sidewalk, expecting him to stop at the crosswalk, what he didn't expect was him to run right through the red light. Katsuki inched closer to the crosswalk watching the greenette run still, kicking water everywhere with his stomping feet. And then a loud honk which startled Katsuki at first, he turned his head to look at the truck, it was pretty big, it's tires looking like what a monster truck would have. Then the sickening bam of Izuku's body hitting that truck, and the shivering sound of his body smacking and skidding across the street.

It seemed as if life stopped. Katsuki was frozen. He didn't expect that what-so ever. He was petrified, horror running down his face. Katu's mouth fell open as he searched the street for Izuku's body. He found it lying there motionless, and then the screeching of tires as the truck skidded off. When Katsuki looked back Izuku's body was gone. He was confused at first, but he thought that someone else had just taken him into shelter from the rain. Katsuki then ran off to school trying to get that off his mind the whole day.

When he got home that day, he found his mom at the table. She folded her hands against her face as she stared Katsuki down. She motioned for him to take a seat to which he did. She then took his hands and looked into his eyes. He immediately knew then and there, something was wrong.

"Honey, I'm so sorry." Then she burst into tears. Katsuki looked at her confused and all though he hated her sometimes, he immediately felt pain in his chest. "Izuku... He's gone..." Then like that Katsuki's life began crumbling. And he sat blankly staring at the distance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thanks for reading
Have a great night/day
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee