𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

LEVI LOOKS DOWN AT YOU, CONTEMPLATING

his options. He could reject you and go to sleep or he could fuck your mouth and possibly something else. Levi takes into account that he hasn't had sex in almost a month and is in desperate need of something other than his hand.

His hands take a hold of your chin and rubs his thumb under your bottom lip. "Help me with what?" he asks.

You roll your eyes at his little game and raise a hand to rub over his hard on that was practically begging to be freed from the restraint of his pants. Levi lets out a small grunt when you apply more pressure and you look up at him with a grin, "I think you know what Levi.. are you rejecting my offer? Because I can go find —" before you could finish he sticks to fingers in your mouth which causes you to gag in the slightest when they go down your throat.

"No reflex." he mutters mostly to himself and works on getting his pants undone to fill your mouth with something else.

You stare at the sight of Levi tugging down his pants and boxers in one go. Your eyes widen at the monster dick standing proudly between his legs, he was short but his dick was not by any means.

Nine inches easily.

You could feel yourself begin to get wet at the thought of it in your mouth, ready to suck everything he has to offer. His fingers leave your mouth and wipe the drool from the side of your mouth. You stare at it for a few seconds and Levi's throbbing head is the first thing you kiss.

His hips jerk at the sensation and you smile evilly before taking him all in one go, sucking and swirling your tongue around his shaft. Levi's head tilts back to let out a moan and his hand buries in your hair to hold onto something. His hips begin to move and he fucks your mouth, hearing the sucking sounds and small moans coming from your lips.

You didn't mind if he went hard because of how much you wanted him. You look up at him through teary eyes, he wipes them clean then pulls you off of him. "Stand up." he demands and you follow orders. As you stand before him he walks closer, his dick still wet from you. "Can I undress you?"

Shakily you nod and lift your arms when he raises your shirt over your head. Levi's fingers slip into the waistband of your skirt and pulls them down, now pooling at your feet.

His eyes scan over your lingerie that was meant for Reiner but now it was for Levi. The black lace was more tempting than anything his ex fiancée wore. Levi was a patient man but this was testing his limits.

You were testing his limits.

His hand cups your jaw and brings you to his lips heatedly. You wrap your arms around his neck and deepen the kiss, moaning into his mouth and reaching to pump his dick in your hand a few times before he lays you back on the edge of the bed.

You lay down and take deep breaths while his hands cup your breasts through the bralette that hid nothing. He massaged both before pulling it down to kiss the soft skin. His mouth sucks on one nipple and his hand teases the other. You squeeze your thighs around his waits and moan softly at the attention he was giving to the sensitive area.

"This was for him?" he asks in a rough tone.

There was no use in lying so you nod and gasp when you hear the material rip. More specifically, your thong ripping.

"Hey!" you begin but stop when he kisses down your stomach and gets down on his knees to get leveled with your pussy. You thought it would be more embarrassing with a stranger but if anything it was more erotic.

"Poor man." Levi mutters and spreads you to get a look at your soaking cunt, letting a finger circle your clit teasingly. He watches the way your thighs shake at the stimulation and stop when you arch your back in pleasure. "He'll never get to see you in it again."

Before you could say anything else his tongue licks up your pussy once, tasting the dripping arousal. Levi's throat vibrates with a groan and places your thighs over his shoulders to get deeper into you.

Levi's never been one to eat pussy. Not that he didn't enjoy it but when did perform it on his fiancée he would never get that much of a response so he thought he was bad at it. Why would he continue to do something he's bad at?

But when his eyes open and see your back arching off the bed, one hand in his hair now and other hand cupping and playing with your own breast, it gives him the reassurance that he was good. Now he flicks his tongue at your clit to get you to come first.

And you do. You couldn't even give a warning before coming undone on his hypnotic tongue that has tears brimming your eyes once more. The feeling made you feel high and relaxed.

Levi stands between your thighs, rubbing the tip between your pussy to get it nice and wet. "Are you sure?" he asks lowly.

The question takes you back as you didn't know what would give off the assumption that you weren't sure.

"Yes Levi. I'm sure." you pull him down to kiss again, whimpering at the feeling of his dick pushing through your tight walls to fill you up.

Levi's hands grip the sheets on either side of your head at how tight you were wrapped around his dick. Once all the way in he stays still to let you adjust to his size. His lips kiss down your neck softly and soon he begins to thrust in and out of you.

"Harder." you all but whine, wanting to feel him deeper. He gives you what you want, gripping your hips to thrust at a new angle. A cry leaves your lips but that only urges him to go faster, hitting your g-spot over and over until the tears were finally streaming down your cheeks.

"Levi!" your nails dig into his biceps and feel them flex. His fingertips were definitely bruising your skin but you didn't care, all you wanted was to be fucked by this man you met two hours ago. He was giving you everything that Reiner didn't, sex that made you actually stupid.

The sound of skin slapping made you nearly come but you didn't. You wanted this to last.

So did Levi.

"Fuck." Levi whispers under his breath and leans down to kiss you messily. "y/n." he moans as he cums with you. The feeling of his hot cum pouring into you makes you shudder against his chest and hold on tighter.

You continue to hold him close and whimper at him pulling out of you. Levi was still hard and flips you over onto your stomach to fuck you again and again.

He didn't stop until his cum leaked out of you.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═