𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

YOU WALK BESIDE CAMILLA AND SHE

runs up to the door thats as already unlocked for her arrival. Levi keeps the door open and takes her backpack as she passes. You hadn't been with Levi in almost a week since school was starting to get time consuming, his class included.

You didn't mind not seeing him as often since that meant when you did see him it would feel that much better. "Finally caught you." he sets down the backpack and meets you on the second step. The past few days you had been dropping off Camilla without so much as a word to Levi which made him more annoyed than he thought it would. "Thought I did something to upset you."

You try not to react to his words and cross your arms over your chest with a shrug, "School has been very demanding of my time. I'm sure you can relate."

"Right, well does it need your time right now?" he asks and you think about it.

"With your exam tomorrow, I need all the studying I can get."

He doesn't show any emotion, only gives a small nod to let you know that he understood. Levi turned to walk back into his house but you leaned up to kiss him quickly, "But after that, I'm available all weekend." you try to persuade him to look on the bright side.

Levi exhales through his nose and kisses you once more, just as your phone vibrates in your sweats pocket. Reluctantly you pull away from Levi's lips and reach to grab it. Your heart nearly drops when reading Mikasa's name on your screen. Levi sees the name and meets your worried eyes, "Answer. She doesn't know anything."

With a deep breath you answered the call with a singe push and put it to your ear. "y/n?" Mikasa's voice says.

"Yeah?" you try not to seem nervous.

"Sasha's not picking up her phone and I really need to get my dress back from her that she borrowed. Are by any chance home?" she asks and you feel relief flow through you.

"I was actually on my way. I'll be there in a few if you want to meet." you turn to make your way but Levi takes a hold of your sweatpants to pull you back and you don't fight him on it.

"Yes, please. Thank you."

"See you soon." you hang up the phone and look at Levi, "Have to meet Mikasa."

"I heard." he says but still doesn't let go. You look down at his hand then back up at him with a questioning look to which he rolled his eyes, "What?"

"Nothing, have a good night Levi." you say and his hand grips the fabric tighter to get you closer. Your breath gets caught in your throat and you try not to react too much when his warm hand cups under your jaw. Being close to Levi at the moment was a dangerous thing, especially when you had other things you needed to prioritize. Like being there for Mikasa as a friend. "Levi — " you start to say but his lips kiss you softly to cut your words short.

"Just a kiss y/n." he says then closes the space again to kiss you more dominantly. Your hands held onto his forearms since he still held onto you. The kiss was nice and you had to pull away before you let him take you in his house to do whatever he pleased.

"You said a kiss, I gave you a kiss." you smile at his frown. His hands drop to his side and you couldn't stop the disappointment from blossoming in you as well.

The older man gives a short nod, he wasn't about to beg for another although he would welcome it. "Right. Good night y/n."

Levi turns around to walk up the few steps to the door and you turn to walk back onto the sidewalk. Before you could get too far away, you look back to see Levi mid walk, "Wait." you say and he stops.

He looks at you with a bland expression which you had gotten used to. You didn't understand how other students feared him but you could assume that was because he's already seen you naked on more than one occasion. "One more." you walk up the stairs and hook an arm around his neck to kiss him again.

Even if the kiss was unexpected Levi fell into the rhythm of it quick and gripped your hips to let his hard on rub against your front that made you breathe deeply through your nose. "Levi." you whisper and his eyes open slightly to look at your dazed expression.

"Don't say my name." he grumbles as a low groan vibrates his throat that made your thigh squeeze together and he opens the door to step into, "Go home. I'll see you this weekend." is all he says before closing the door in your face.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Thankfully Mikasa was in a rush and found the dress within minutes.

"Thank you so much again." she says while walking back into the living space where you and Mary Jane were, folding laundry.

You smile, "It's no problem. Going somewhere special?" you ask. Mikasa was already a nice girl and you wanted to be her friend, you wanted to create a bond with her but every time the thought appeared, Levi would as well.

"It's Eren and I's six year anniversary." she pets Mj on her head.

Your mouth opens slightly from shock, "Six years? Wow.." you were happy for them and although you didn't know their relationship too well, they just looked like the perfect pair.

Mikasa nods, "We met online, he moved down here for me after a year and we've been together since."

"How sweet." you reach into the basket again and pick up a skirt. You couldn't help but notice that it was the same skirt from the night you met Levi. Heat burns your cheeks and you drop it to focus on anything else instead.

"He can be when he wants to but I like them a little rude." she smiles and gives a wink before walking towards the door.

A laugh escapes past your lips, "Me too." you mutter.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

After studying for another two hours you stand up to let Mj go outside and to get a snack. You grab an apple from the fruit basket and open the pantry to get the peanut butter. As you wash the apple you hear your phone vibrate from behind you on the counter.

In no rush you set the clean apple on a paper towel and grab your phone, answering it then placing it between your cheek and shoulder to multitask. "Hello?" you say into the phone.

"y/n... hey."

Immediately you freeze and the sound of Reiner's voice and as your body tenses, your phone falls next to your feet. It's been a few weeks since you've heard or even thought about Reiner and you could only guess what his reason was for calling.

So you pick up your phone and hang up on him.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═