𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

LEVI PUSHES YOU AGAINST THE WALL

while continuing to kiss you harshly. Everything was happening so fast but you loved how Levi knew what to do, what you wanted and he was doing it without even needing to be asked. Levi pulls away from the intoxicating kiss and lets his tongue run down your neck, making you tremble against his body.

You try to keep in your moans for the sake of Camilla sleeping but it was hard when Levi was almost challenging himself to make you scream out in pleasure.

"Spread your legs for me darling." he whispers against your skin and shakily your legs spread. You wore sweatpants since after teaching ballet anything else is uncomfortable. Levi grins against your skin as your obedience and lets his fingers play with the waistband. You have to lean further into the wall to make sure you wouldn't fall when Levi's hand slowly slips down your sweats.

The air hits them and you close your eyes, trying not to feel embarrassed at the thought of your underwear choice. They were plain janes but you wanted to feel sexy in front of Levi and it was hard at the moment to find the confidence again.

Levi's finger rubs your clit gently over the thin fabric and your knees lock for a second in surprise. He continues and keeps one hand on your thigh to spread them as far as he could. He could see how wet you were in felt his cock start to strain against his jeans but he pushes that away and focuses on you.

"What do you want me to do?" he asks. You feel his breath fan your ear and your arms raised with goosebumps under your sweatshirt. "Take care of your pussy?" his voice was just above a whisper and you nod immediately.

The fact that he made you this feral from his soft touch, not even kissing you anymore made you need him that much more.

"Speak when I ask you something." he pulls away from your clit and you whimper at the loss.

You lick your lips and reach for him, "Please Levi." you finally open your eyes and in that moment you didn't think you've ever seen so much want in someones eyes. It sent shivers down your body in the best way possible. "Do whatever you want to me." you practically beg and your back arches when he slips in two fingers through your wet walls.

His eyes close now and a strained curse comes from his throat. "Fucking tight." he thrusts them in and out hard and fast, mimicking how he wanted to fuck you until you begged him to stop. Moans leave your lips as much as you tried, they could not be held in. Levi raises a hand over your mouth to let you moan louder and all you could hear was the squelching of his curled fingers slid in and out.

His eyes watched you furiously, "Ride my hand." he grips your hips and moves them against his hand.

"L-levi." you muffle out and grip onto his biceps. Your legs begin to shake and the pit in your stomach is letting you know that you were about to climax. Hard.

But his hands pull out right before you had the chance to have possibly the greatest orgasim of all time. You watch him bring the fingers glistening with your arousal to his mouth, licking them clean shamelessly as you take deep breaths.

Your eyes widen when he gets down on his knees and raises a shaky leg over his shoulder. "I want you to cum from my tongue." he says in an almost demanding tone but obviously you don't object his request.

He pushes your panties to the side and dives in like a man starving. Your leg gets hiked up further by a tight hand to get more access. Your fingers thread through his silky hair and pull when his mouth suctions your clit in the most perfect way possible.

"Levi!" you cry, tears brimming from the overstimulation that drove your crazier. "Don't stop, don't stop." you were definitely begging now, grinding your pussy on his face as his tongues slides into you to leave no spot untouched by his sinful mouth.

You get yourself to look down at Levi and he looks up at you, eyes savoring the look of your crying from his tongue alone. "Fuck don't look at me like that!" your head tilts back in pleasure.

A yelp leaves your lips when his teeth graze over your sensitive clit. "Look at me y/n. Watch yourself cum on my face with a cry." he demands again and squeezes your thigh to the point of bruising.

Your blurry eyes open and he licks his lips once more before spreading you with his thumbs to let his tongue glide between your pussy. Your hands tighten in his hair again he groans against you, sending beautiful vibrations that send you over the edge. You came with a cry just like he said and felt as if he took your soul with him.

Levi lets you ride your orgasim out then stands when your breathing unevenly. Your body trembled with aftershocks from the amount of pleasure you had just received. Your sweats get fixed and you feel Levi push your hair back out of your flushed face.

You look at him dazedly and that's when he pulls you in for a kiss. Your body gets pressed against his again. His arms circle around your body and you now melt into him. He was right, definitely a man.

As if reading your thoughts he pulls away and runs a hand under your sweatshirt to pinch your hard nipple and a whimper leaves your lips that has him painfully hard. But once again, he ignores it and focuses on your needy eyes.

"I told you darling, I know what to do to have you begging like a helpless slut."

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═