𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

TO CELEBRATE MIKASA AND EREN'S ENGAGEMENT

you all decide to go to a club a few blocks from the restaurant. Kenny and Levi paid the hefty bill for dinner before Kenny left with Polly and Eden after saying their goodbyes. Camilla had fallen asleep in your arms after having one too many chocolate strawberries which melted your heart.

"I'm going to take her to Levi's car. I'll be right back." you tell Sasha who nods and walks to the rest of the group.

You and Levi go in the opposite direction. It was a quiet walk but you were itching to ask about Polly and Camilla, what happened and why he was taking care of his niece when her mother seemed more than able to.

"Thanks for dinner." you say after a few moments of silence. You never knew what was too far with Levi. You had both agreed to keep this relationship strictly physical and you hated that your heart wanted to comfort his lonely one, but you were in no position to. Reiner had royally fucked you up and your trust in men was about slim to none now.

Levi looks up from watching the sidewalk and rolled his eyes, "Don't say I never gave you nothing."

You stifle a laugh, "Wouldn't even say it before you paid." you mumble under your breath but of course Levi had caught it. He reaches out to open the car door and you place Camilla in her own carseat, buckling her in and triple checking. "Have a safe drive home." you say after but you had yet to leave Camilla's sleeping body. She had stuck to you like glue throughout the dinner and it was obvious that Polly was upset about that.

"Polly's taking Camilla for the day tomorrow before she leaves again. Come by the house around noon. If you're awake." he adds and turns on the car from his key so he could shut Camilla's door.

"I told you I could make an excuse to get out of it." you say softly as he gets closer to you. His hands slide onto your hips and tighten. You were feeling extra needy since Levi hadn't gotten to enjoy you in the restroom like planned. Camilla had decided to fall asleep in your arms.

"Tomorrow you won't have to be quiet, plus I doubt you're wearing one of your sets for me." he hints to the lingerie conversation that happened not too long ago.

"You're right." you breathe and raise your hands up his sculptured chest to cup his jaw and bring him in for a kiss. The kiss was so slow, you could taste the jack from his tongue and it made your knees weak. "I'm not wearing anything." you whisper and feel the groan coming from his throat.

He stops kissing you, afraid he would go back on his word. "Be good y/n." he lifts a hand to cup your breast and rubs the nipple through the thin fabric. "Or I'll punish you for it tomorrow."